Can order exposure be mandated?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Markets.
Volume (Year): 7 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/finmar
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-35, November.
- Bloomfield, Robert & O'Hara, Maureen, 1999. "Market Transparency: Who Wins and Who Loses?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(1), pages 5-35.
- Flood, M. & Huisman , R. & Koedijk, C.G. & Mahieu, R.J., 1999. "Quote disclosure and price discovery in multiple-dealer financial markets," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3106474, Tilburg University.
- Lee, Charles M C & Ready, Mark J, 1991. " Inferring Trade Direction from Intraday Data," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 733-46, June.
- Aitken, Michael J. & Berkman, Henk & Mak, Derek, 2001. "The use of undisclosed limit orders on the Australian Stock Exchange," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1589-1603, August.
- Handa, Puneet & Schwartz, Robert A, 1996. " Limit Order Trading," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(5), pages 1835-61, December.
- Rindi, Barbara, 2002. "Transparency, Liquidity and Price Formation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 159, Royal Economic Society.
- Daniel Weaver & Xing Zhou, 2010. "The value of the floor," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 221-243, October.
- Buti, Sabrina & Rindi, Barbara, 2013. "Undisclosed orders and optimal submission strategies in a limit order market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 797-812.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Huang, Ruihong, 2012.
"On the dark side of the market: Identifying and analyzing hidden order placements,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2012/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Ruihong Huang, 2012. "On the Dark Side of the Market: Identifying and Analyzing Hidden Order Placements," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Moinas, Sophie, 2010.
"Hidden Limit Orders and Liquidity in Order Driven Markets,"
TSE Working Papers
10-147, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Moinas, Sophie, 2010. "Hidden Limit Orders and Liquidity in Order Driven Markets," IDEI Working Papers 600, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Romans Pancs, 2014. "Workup," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 37-71, March.
- J.Ramon Martinez-Resano, 2005. "Size And Heterogeneity Matter. A Microstructure-Based Analysis Of Regulation Of Secondary Markets For Government Bonds," Finance 0508007, EconWPA.
- Gökhan Cebiroglu & Ulrich Horst, 2012. "Hidden Liquidity: Determinants and Impact," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-023, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Elvira Sojli & Wing Wah Tham, 2012.
"Sunshine Trading: Flashes of Trading Intent at the NASDAQ,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
12-141/IV/DSF47, Tinbergen Institute.
- Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Elvira Sojli & Wing Wah Tham, 2011. "Sunshine trading: Flashes of trading intent at the NASDAQ," Working Paper 2011/17, Norges Bank.
- Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Elvira Sojli & Wing Wah Tham, 2012. "Sunshine Trading: Flashes of Trading Intent at the NASDAQ," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-141/IV/DSF47, Tinbergen Institute.
- José Ramón Martínez-Resano, 2005. "Size and heterogeneity matter. A microstructure-based analysis of regulation of secondary markets for governments bonds," Banco de Espaï¿½a Occasional Papers 0501, Banco de Espa�a.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik & Panayides, Marios & Venkataraman, Kumar, 2009. "Hidden liquidity: An analysis of order exposure strategies in electronic stock markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 361-383, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.