Pre-trade transparency and market quality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Markets.
Volume (Year): 10 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/finmar
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Flood, M. & Huisman , R. & Koedijk, C.G. & Mahieu, R.J., 1999. "Quote disclosure and price discovery in multiple-dealer financial markets," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3106474, Tilburg University.
- Gouriéroux, Christian & Jasiak, Joanna & Le Fol, Gaëlle, 1999.
"Intra-day market activity,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/5478, Paris Dauphine University.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-35, November.
- Schwert, G William, 1981. "Using Financial Data to Measure Effects of Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 121-58, April.
- Ananth Madhavan & Matthew Richardson & Mark Roomans, 1996.
"Why Do Security Prices Change? A Transaction-Level Analysis of NYSE Stocks,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
96-34, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Madhavan, Ananth & Richardson, Matthew & Roomans, Mark, 1997. "Why Do Security Prices Change? A Transaction-Level Analysis of NYSE Stocks," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(4), pages 1035-64.
- Ananth Madhavan & Matthew Richardson & Mark Roomans, . "Why Do Security Prices Change? A Transaction-Level Analysis of NYSE Stocks," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 20-94, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- David C. Porter & Daniel G. Weaver, 1997. "Tick Size and Market Quality," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 26(4), Winter.
- Terrence Hendershott & Charles M. Jones, 2005. "Island Goes Dark: Transparency, Fragmentation, and Regulation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(3), pages 743-793.
- Ranaldo, Angelo, 2004. "Order aggressiveness in limit order book markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 53-74, January.
- Rindi, Barbara, 2002. "Transparency, Liquidity and Price Formation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 159, Royal Economic Society.
- Lyons, Richard K., 1996. "Optimal Transparency in a Dealer Market with an Application to Foreign Exchange," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 225-254, July.
- Shmuel Baruch, 2005. "Who Benefits from an Open Limit-Order Book?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(4), pages 1267-1306, July.
- Madhavan, Ananth, 1996.
"Security Prices and Market Transparency,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 255-283, July.
- Naik, Narayan Y & Neuberger, Anthony & Viswanathan, S, 1999. "Trade Disclosure Regulations in Markets with Negotiated Trades," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(4), pages 873-900.
- Madhavan, Ananth, 1995. "Consolidation, Fragmentation, and the Disclosure of Trading Information," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(3), pages 579-603.
- Pagano, Marco & Roell, Ailsa, 1996. " Transparency and Liquidity: A Comparison of Auction and Dealer Markets with Informed Trading," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(2), pages 579-611, June.
- Madhavan, Ananth & Porter, David & Weaver, Daniel, 2005. "Should securities markets be transparent?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 265-287, August.
- Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar & Sequeira, John M. & Fangjian, Fu, 2003. "Stock exchange governance and market quality," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1859-1878, September.
- Hendershott, Terrence & Jones, Charles M., 2005. "Trade-through prohibitions and market quality," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Bloomfield, Robert & O'Hara, Maureen, 1999. "Market Transparency: Who Wins and Who Loses?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(1), pages 5-35.
- Frutos, M. A. de & Manzano, Carolina, 2013. "Market Transparency, Market Quality and Sunshine Trading," Working Papers 2072/211882, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- He, Yinghua & Nielsson, Ulf & Guo, Hong & Yang, Jiong, 2012. "Subscribing to Transparency," TSE Working Papers 12-351, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2013.
- Lee, Eun Jung & Eom, Kyong Shik & Park, Kyung Suh, 2013. "Microstructure-based manipulation: Strategic behavior and performance of spoofing traders," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 227-252.
- Ke, Mei-Chu & Huang, Yen-Sheng & Liao, Tung Liang & Wang, Ming-Hui, 2013. "The impact of transparency on market quality for the Taiwan Stock Exchange," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 330-344.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.