Financial evaluation of renewable energy technologies for irrigation water pumping in India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hammad, M, 1995. "Photovoltaic, wind and diesel : A cost comparative study of water pumping options in Jordan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 723-726, August.
- Purohit, Pallav & Kandpal, Tara C., 2005. "Renewable energy technologies for irrigation water pumping in India: projected levels of dissemination, energy delivery and investment requirements using available diffusion models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 592-607, December.
- Purohit, Pallav & Michaelowa, Axel, 2008.
"CDM potential of SPV pumps in India,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 181-199, January.
- Purohit, Pallav & Kandpal, Tara Chandra, 2007. "Techno-economics of biogas-based water pumping in India: An attempt to internalize CO2 emissions mitigation and other economic benefits," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 1208-1226, August.
- Ackermann, Thomas & Söder, Lennart, 2002. "An overview of wind energy-status 2002," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 67-127.
- Bouzidi, B. & Haddadi, M. & Belmokhtar, O., 2009. "Assessment of a photovoltaic pumping system in the areas of the Algerian Sahara," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 879-886, May.
- Bazilian, Morgan & Rogner, Holger & Howells, Mark & Hermann, Sebastian & Arent, Douglas & Gielen, Dolf & Steduto, Pasquale & Mueller, Alexander & Komor, Paul & Tol, Richard S.J. & Yumkella, Kandeh K., 2011. "Considering the energy, water and food nexus: Towards an integrated modelling approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7896-7906.
- Bouzidi, B., 2011. "Viability of solar or wind for water pumping systems in the Algerian Sahara regions – case study Adrar," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4436-4442.
- Purohit, Pallav & Michaelowa, Axel, 2007. "CDM potential of wind power projects in India," HWWI Research Papers 1-8, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Nasima BAGUM & Abul Anam RASHED & A. K. M. MASUD & Quamrul ISLAM, 2012. "Using Multi-Criteria Analysis In Decision Making Regarding The Adoption Of Wind Pump For Irrigation In Bangladesh," Review of General Management, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Management Brasov, vol. 15(1), pages 157-178, Mai.
- Hamidat, A. & Benyoucef, B., 2009. "Systematic procedures for sizing photovoltaic pumping system, using water tank storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1489-1501, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.