Concentration in the European electricity industry: The internal market as solution?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Michael D. Whinston, 1990. "Multimarket Contact and Collusive Behavior," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(1), pages 1-26, Spring.
- Finon, Dominique, 2006. "Incentives to invest in liberalised electricity industries in the North and South. Differences in the need for suitable institutional arrangements," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 601-618, March.
- Meeus, Leonardo & Purchala, Konrad & Belmans, Ronnie, 2005. "Development of the Internal Electricity Market in Europe," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 25-35, July.
- Steven Pilloff, 1999. "Multimarket Contact in Banking," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 163-182, March.
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2000. "Understanding carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 817-830, October.
- Serralles, Roberto J., 2006. "Electric energy restructuring in the European Union: Integration, subsidiarity and the challenge of harmonization," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(16), pages 2542-2551, November.
- Thomas, Steve, 2003. "The Seven Brothers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 393-403, April.
- Brunekreeft, G. & Neuhoff, K. & Newbery, D., 2004.
"Electricity transmission: an overview of the current debate,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0463, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Brunekreeft, Gert & Neuhoff, Karsten & Newbery, David, 2005. "Electricity transmission: An overview of the current debate," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 73-93, June.
- LÃ©vÃªque, FranÃ§ois, 2006. "Antitrust Enforcement in the Electricity and Gas Industries: Problems and Solutions for the EU," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 27-34, June.
- Jacobsson, Staffan & Lauber, Volkmar, 2006. "The politics and policy of energy system transformation--explaining the German diffusion of renewable energy technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 256-276, February.
- Eikeland, Per Ove, 2007. "Downstream natural gas in Europe--High hopes dashed for upstream oil and gas companies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 227-237, January.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2004. "Electricity Market Reform in the European Union: Review of progress towards liberalisation and integration," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0471, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Evans, William N & Kessides, Ioannis N, 1994. "Living by the "Golden Rule": Multimarket Contact in the U.S. Airline Industry," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, MIT Press, vol. 109(2), pages 341-66, May.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Fristrup, Peter & Munksgaard, Jesper, 2006. "Integrated energy markets and varying degrees of liberalisation: Price links, bundled sales and CHP production exemplified by Northern European experiences," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3527-3537, December.
- Anderson, James Earl, 1999. "Making Operational Sense of Mergers and Acquisitions," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(7), pages 49-59, August.
- Verbruggen, Aviel & Lauber, Volkmar, 2009. "Basic concepts for designing renewable electricity support aiming at a full-scale transition by 2050," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5732-5743, December.
- Szabó, Sándor & Jäger-Waldau, Arnulf, 2008. "More competition: Threat or chance for financing renewable electricity?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1436-1447, April.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel & Revuelta, Julio, 2009. "Explaining Telecoms and Electricity Internationalization in the European Union: A Political Economy Perspective," MPRA Paper 33037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rahimiyan, Morteza & Rajabi Mashhadi, Habib, 2010. "Evaluating the efficiency of divestiture policy in promoting competitiveness using an analytical method and agent-based computational economics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1588-1595, March.
- Gampert, Markus & Madlener, Reinhard, 2010.
"Pan-European Management of Electricity Portfolios: Risks and Opportunities of Contract Bundling,"
FCN Working Papers, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN)
9/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Gampert, Markus & Madlener, Reinhard, 2011. "Pan-European management of electricity portfolios: Risks and opportunities of contract bundling," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2855-2865, May.
- Verbruggen, Aviel, 2008. "Windfalls and other profits," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3249-3251, September.
- Daskalakis, George & Markellos, Raphael N., 2009. "Are electricity risk premia affected by emission allowance prices? Evidence from the EEX, Nord Pool and Powernext," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2594-2604, July.
- Mathias, Melissa Cristina & Szklo, Alexandre, 2007. "Lessons learned from Brazilian natural gas industry reform," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6478-6490, December.
- Nadia Chernenko, 2013. "Market power issues in the reformed Russian electricity supply industry," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1358, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.