Development of the Internal Electricity Market in Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal The Electricity Journal.
Volume (Year): 18 (2005)
Issue (Month): 6 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veith, Stefan & Werner, Jörg R. & Zimmermann, Jochen, 2009. "Capital market response to emission rights returns: Evidence from the European power sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 605-613, July.
- Leonardo Meeus, 2010.
"Implicit Auctioning on the Kontek Cable: Third Time Lucky?,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2010/49, European University Institute.
- Meeus, Leonardo, 2011. "Implicit auctioning on the Kontek Cable: Third time lucky?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 413-418, May.
- Gampert, Markus & Madlener, Reinhard, 2010.
"Pan-European Management of Electricity Portfolios: Risks and Opportunities of Contract Bundling,"
FCN Working Papers
9/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Gampert, Markus & Madlener, Reinhard, 2011. "Pan-European management of electricity portfolios: Risks and opportunities of contract bundling," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2855-2865, May.
- Marcelo Saguan & Leonardo Meeus, 2011. "Modeling the Cost of Achieving a Renewable Energy Target: Does it Pay to Cooperate Across Borders?," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/46, European University Institute.
- van der Weijde, A.H. & Hobbs, B.F., 2010.
"Locational-based Coupling of Electricity Markets: Benefits from Coordinating Unit Commitment and Balancing Markets,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1044, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Adriaan Weijde & Benjamin Hobbs, 2011. "Locational-based coupling of electricity markets: benefits from coordinating unit commitment and balancing markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 223-251, June.
- Meeus, Leonardo, 2011.
"Why (and how) to regulate power exchanges in the EU market integration context?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1470-1475, March.
- Leonardo Meeus, 2010. "Why (and how) to regulate Power Exchanges in the EU market integration context?," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/12, European University Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.