Market penetration rates of new energy technologies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 17 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geroski, Paul A, 1999.
"Models of Technology Diffusion,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2146, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lanjouw, Jean Olson & Mody, Ashoka, 1996. "Innovation and the international diffusion of environmentally responsive technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 549-571, June.
- Davies, Stephen W., 1979. "Inter-firm diffusion of process innovations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 299-317, October.
- Y. Iwafune, 2000. "Technology Progress Dynamics of Compact Fluorescent Lamps," Working Papers ir00009, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Crompton, Paul, 2001. "The diffusion of new steelmaking technology," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 87-95, June.
- Dieperink, Carel & Brand, Iemy & Vermeulen, Walter, 2004. "Diffusion of energy-saving innovations in industry and the built environment: Dutch studies as inputs for a more integrated analytical framework," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 773-784, April.
- Dusonchet, Luigi & Telaretti, Enrico, 2010. "Economic analysis of different supporting policies for the production of electrical energy by solar photovoltaics in western European Union countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3297-3308, July.
- Rao, K. Usha & Kishore, V.V.N., 2010. "A review of technology diffusion models with special reference to renewable energy technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 1070-1078, April.
- Bistline, John E. & Rai, Varun, 2010. "The role of carbon capture technologies in greenhouse gas emissions-reduction models: A parametric study for the U.S. power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1177-1191, February.
- Heffron, R. J., 2012. "Nuclear New Build in the United States 1990-2010: A Three State Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1205, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.