Market penetration rates of new energy technologies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 17 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lanjouw, Jean Olson & Mody, Ashoka, 1996. "Innovation and the international diffusion of environmentally responsive technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 549-571, June.
- Geroski, Paul A, 1999.
"Models of Technology Diffusion,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2146, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Y. Iwafune, 2000. "Technology Progress Dynamics of Compact Fluorescent Lamps," Working Papers ir00009, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Davies, Stephen W., 1979. "Inter-firm diffusion of process innovations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 299-317, October.
- Dieperink, Carel & Brand, Iemy & Vermeulen, Walter, 2004. "Diffusion of energy-saving innovations in industry and the built environment: Dutch studies as inputs for a more integrated analytical framework," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 773-784, April.
- Crompton, Paul, 2001. "The diffusion of new steelmaking technology," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 87-95, June.
- Heffron, R. J., 2012. "Nuclear New Build in the United States 1990-2010: A Three State Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1205, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bistline, John E. & Rai, Varun, 2010. "The role of carbon capture technologies in greenhouse gas emissions-reduction models: A parametric study for the U.S. power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1177-1191, February.
- Rao, K. Usha & Kishore, V.V.N., 2010. "A review of technology diffusion models with special reference to renewable energy technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 1070-1078, April.
- Dusonchet, Luigi & Telaretti, Enrico, 2010. "Economic analysis of different supporting policies for the production of electrical energy by solar photovoltaics in western European Union countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3297-3308, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.