The diffusion of new steelmaking technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resources Policy.
Volume (Year): 27 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Irwin Bernhardt & Kenneth D. Mackenzie, 1972. "Some Problems in using Diffusion Models for New Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(2), pages 187-200, October.
- Kwasnicki, Witold & Kwasnicka, Halina, 1995. "Long-term diffusion factors of technological development - an evolutionary model and case study," MPRA Paper 22262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger M. Heeler & Thomas P. Hustad, 1980. "Problems in Predicting New Product Growth for Consumer Durables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(10), pages 1007-1020, October.
- Bruce Robinson & Chet Lakhani, 1975. "Dynamic Price Models for New-Product Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(10), pages 1113-1122, June.
- Vijay Mahajan & Robert A. Peterson, 1978. "Innovation Diffusion in a Dynamic Potential Adopter Population," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(15), pages 1589-1597, November.
- Ian Lange, 2007. "Environmental Policy Induced Input Substitution? The Case of Coking and Steam Coal," NCEE Working Paper Series 200710, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Dec 2007.
- Lund, Peter, 2006. "Market penetration rates of new energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3317-3326, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.