The outlook for renewable energy in Navarre: An economic profile
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 34 (2006)
Issue (Month): 15 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arocena, Pablo & Contin, Ignacio & Huerta, Emilio, 2002. "Price regulation in the Spanish energy sectors: who benefits?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 885-895, August.
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Levine, Mark D. & Short, Walter & Koomey, Jonathan G., 2001. "Scenarios for a clean energy future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1179-1196, November.
- Reiche, Danyel & Bechberger, Mischa, 2004. "Policy differences in the promotion of renewable energies in the EU member states," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 843-849, May.
- Upreti, Bishnu Raj, 2004. "Conflict over biomass energy development in the United Kingdom: some observations and lessons from England and Wales," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 785-800, April.
- Hernandez, Felix & Gual, Miguel Angel & Rio, Pablo Del & Caparros, Alejandro, 2004. "Energy sustainability and global warming in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 383-394, February.
- Junginger, M. & Agterbosch, S. & Faaij, A. & Turkenburg, W., 2004. "Renewable electricity in the Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1053-1073, June.
- Ek, Kristina, 2005. "Public and private attitudes towards "green" electricity: the case of Swedish wind power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(13), pages 1677-1689, September.
- Rowlands, Ian H., 2005. "The European directive on renewable electricity: conflicts and compromises," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 965-974, May.
- Jackson, Tim & Oliver, Mark, 2000. "The viability of solar photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 983-988, November.
- Filgueiras, Alexandre & Silva, Thelma Maria V. e, 2003. "Wind energy in Brazil--present and future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 439-451, October.
- Meyer, Niels I., 2003. "European schemes for promoting renewables in liberalised markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 665-676, June.
- Agterbosch, Susanne & Vermeulen, Walter & Glasbergen, Pieter, 2004. "Implementation of wind energy in the Netherlands: the importance of the social-institutional setting," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(18), pages 2049-2066, December.
- Bird, L. & Wüstenhagen, R. & Aabakken, J., 2002. "A review of international green power markets: recent experience, trends, and market drivers," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 513-536, December.
- Sharma, D. Parameswara & Nair, P. S. Chandramohanan & Balasubramanian, R., 2003. "Analytical search of problems and prospects of power sector through Delphi study: case study of Kerala State, India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1245-1255, September.
- Manologlou, E. & Tsartas, P. & Markou, A., 2004. "Geothermal energy sources for water production--socio-economic effects and people's wishes on Milos island: a case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 623-633, March.
- Yue, Cheng-Dar & Liu, Chung-Ming & Liou, Eric M. L., 2001. "A transition toward a sustainable energy future: feasibility assessment and development strategies of wind power in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 951-963, October.
- Wolsink, Maarten, 2007. "Wind power implementation: The nature of public attitudes: Equity and fairness instead of 'backyard motives'," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 1188-1207, August.
- Quijano Pedrosa, Ana & Rico Gonzalez, Margarita, 2011. "Contribución de la bioenergía al desarrollo sostenible del medio rural. Análisis para Castilla y León/Bioenergy contribution to sustainable rural development. Analysis for Castilla y León," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 309-332, Abril.
- Malik, A.Q., 2011. "Assessment of the potential of renewables for Brunei Darussalam," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 427-437, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.