Policy differences in the promotion of renewable energies in the EU member states
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 32 (2004)
Issue (Month): 7 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faulin, Javier & Lera, Fernando & Pintor, Jesus M. & Garcia, Justo, 2006. "The outlook for renewable energy in Navarre: An economic profile," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2201-2216, October.
- Hart, David M., 2010. "Making, breaking, and (partially) remaking markets: State regulation and photovoltaic electricity in New Jersey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6662-6673, November.
- Kucukali, Serhat & Baris, Kemal, 2009. "Assessment of small hydropower (SHP) development in Turkey: Laws, regulations and EU policy perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3872-3879, October.
- Snyder, Brian & Kaiser, Mark J., 2009. "Offshore wind power in the US: Regulatory issues and models for regulation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4442-4453, November.
- Reiche, Danyel, 2006. "Renewable energies in the EU-Accession States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 365-375, February.
- Zeynep Ökten & Þenol Adýgüzel, 2006. "Transforming the Problems into Opportunities in Energy Sector," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics, in: Proceedings of the Conference on Human and Economic Resources, pages 126-139 Izmir University of Economics.
- del Rio, Pablo, 2005. "A European-wide harmonised tradable green certificate scheme for renewable electricity: is it really so beneficial?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1239-1250, July.
- Bojic, Milorad & Blagojevic, Mirko, 2006. "Photovoltaic electricity production of a grid-connected urban house in Serbia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2941-2948, November.
- Jones, Christopher R. & Eiser, J. Richard, 2009. "Identifying predictors of attitudes towards local onshore wind development with reference to an English case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4604-4614, November.
- Leepa, Claudia & Unfried, Matthias, 2013. "Effects of a cut-off in feed-in tariffs on photovoltaic capacity: Evidence fromGermany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 536-542.
- Charles, Michael B. & Ryan, Rachel & Ryan, Neal & Oloruntoba, Richard, 2007. "Public policy and biofuels: The way forward?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5737-5746, November.
- Jonatan Pinkse & Daniel Van Den Buuse, 2012.
"The development and commercialization of solar pv technology in the oil industry,"
Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print)
- Pinkse, Jonatan & van den Buuse, Daniel, 2012. "The development and commercialization of solar PV technology in the oil industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 11-20.
- Sk Uddin & Ros Taplin & Xiaojiang Yu, 2010. "Towards a sustainable energy future—exploring current barriers and potential solutions in Thailand," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 63-87, February.
- Cossent, Rafael & Gómez, Tomás & Frías, Pablo, 2009. "Towards a future with large penetration of distributed generation: Is the current regulation of electricity distribution ready? Regulatory recommendations under a European perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1145-1155, March.
- Walz, Rainer & Helfrich, Nicki & Enzmann, Alexander, 2009. "A system dynamics approach for modelling a lead-market-based export potential," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S3/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Uba, Katrin, 2010. "Who formulates renewable-energy policy? A Swedish example," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6674-6683, November.
- Gan, Lin & Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Kolshus, Hans H., 2007. "Green electricity market development: Lessons from Europe and the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 144-155, January.
- Szarka, Joseph, 2006. "Wind power, policy learning and paradigm change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3041-3048, November.
- Papadopoulos, A.M. & Karteris, M.M., 2009. "An assessment of the Greek incentives scheme for photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1945-1952, May.
- Lesser, Jonathan A. & Su, Xuejuan, 2008. "Design of an economically efficient feed-in tariff structure for renewable energy development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 981-990, March.
- Sayin, Cengiz & Nisa Mencet, M. & Ozkan, Burhan, 2005. "Assessing of energy policies based on Turkish agriculture:: current status and some implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(18), pages 2361-2373, December.
- Bird, Lori & Bolinger, Mark & Gagliano, Troy & Wiser, Ryan & Brown, Matthew & Parsons, Brian, 2005. "Policies and market factors driving wind power development in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1397-1407, July.
- Michanek, Gabriel & Söderholm, Patrik, 2009. "Licensing of nuclear power plants: The case of Sweden in an international comparison," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 4086-4097, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.