The residential demand for electricity in Australia: an application of the bounds testing approach to cointegration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 33 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bartels, R. & Fiebig, D., 1990.
"Integrating Direct Metering and Conditional Demand Analysis for Estimating End-Use Loads,"
1990-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Robert Bartels & G. Fiebig, 1990. "Integrating Direct Metering and Conditional Demand Analysis for Estimating End-Use Loads," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 79-98.
- Bartels, R. & Fiebig, D.G., 1990. "Integrating Direct Metering And Conditional Demand Analysis Fr Estimating End-Use Loads," Papers 9056, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Massimo Filippini, 1999. "Swiss residential demand for electricity," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(8), pages 533-538.
- Beenstock, Michael & Goldin, Ephraim & Nabot, Dan, 1999. "The demand for electricity in Israel," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 168-183, April.
- Rushdi, Ali Ahmed, 1986. "Interfuel substitution in the residential sector of South Australia," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 177-185, July.
- Maddala, G S, et al, 1997. "Estimation of Short-Run and Long-Run Elasticities of Energy Demand from Panel Data Using Shrinkage Estimators," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(1), pages 90-100, January.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Craig S. Hakkio & Mark Rush, 1990.
"Cointegration: how short is the long run?,"
Research Working Paper
90-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Malcolm Abbott, 2001. "Market Power And The Problem Of Security Of Supply In The National Electricity Market," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 20(3), pages 1-14, 09.
- Chern, Wen S. & Bouis, Howarth E., 1988. "Structural changes in residential electricity demand," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 213-222, July.
- Malcolm Abbott, 2002. "Completing The Introduction Of Competition Into The Australian Electricity Industry," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 21(2), pages 1-13, 06.
- Mah, Jai S., 2000. "An empirical examination of the disaggregated import demand of Korea--the case of information technology products," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 237-244.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 2002.
"Tests for Parameter Instability in Regressions with I(1) Processes,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 45-59, January.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1992. "Tests for Parameter Instability in Regressions with I(1) Processes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 321-35, July.
- Nasr, G. E. & Badr, E. A. & Dibeh, G., 2000. "Econometric modeling of electricity consumption in post-war Lebanon," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 627-640, December.
- Bartels, Robert & Fiebig, Denzil G & Nahm, Daehoon, 1996. "Regional End-Use Gas Demand in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(219), pages 319-31, December.
- Muhammad Akmal & David I. Stern, 2001. "Residential energy demand in Australia: an application of dynamic OLS," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 0104, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Donnelly, W A & Saddler, H D W, 1984. "The Retail Demand for Electricity in Tasmania," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(42), pages 52-60, June.
- Donnelly, W. A. & Diesendorf, M., 1985. "Variable elasticity models for electricity demand," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 159-162, July.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.