US rejection of the Kyoto Protocol: the impact on compliance costs and CO2 emissions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 32 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qing Pei & Lanlan Liu & David Zhang, 2013. "Carbon emission right as a new property right: rescue CDM developers in China from 2012," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 307-320, September.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2012.
"Targets for Global Climate Policy: An Overview,"
Working Paper Series
3712, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Onno J. Kuik & Barbara Bucher & Michela Catenacci & Etem Karakaya & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Methodological aspects of recent climate change damage cost studies," Working Papers FNU-122, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Dec 2006.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Stavins, Robert N., 2009.
"An Expanded Three-Part Architecture for Post-2012 International Climate Policy,"
Working Paper Series
rwp09-036, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert Norman & Olmstead, Sheila M., 2009. "An Expanded Three-Part Architecture for Post-2012 International Climate Policy," Scholarly Articles 4449104, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Klaus Keller & Louise I. Miltich & Alexander Robinson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007.
"How Overconfident are Current Projections of Anthropogenic Carbon Dioxide Emissions?,"
2007.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Klaus Keller & Louise I. Miltich & Alexander Robinson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "How overconfident are current projections of anthropogenic carbon dioxide emissions?," Working Papers FNU-124, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jan 2007.
- Al-Ghandoor, A. & Al-Hinti, I. & Jaber, J.O. & Sawalha, S.A., 2008. "Electricity consumption and associated GHG emissions of the Jordanian industrial sector: Empirical analysis and future projection," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 258-267, January.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2004. "Ways to improve the design of the EU emissions trading scheme: key issues and answers," MPRA Paper 14668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.