Disseminating energy-efficient technologies: a case study of compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs) in India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 31 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gadgil, Ashok J. & Anjali Sastry, M., 1994. "Stalled on the road to the market : Lessons from a project promoting lighting efficiency in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 151-162, February.
- Gadgil, Ashok J. & De Martino Jannuzzi, Gilberto, 1991. "Conservation potential of compact fluorescent lamps in India and Brazil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 449-463, June.
- van Ruijven, Bas J. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & de Vries, Bert J.M. & Isaac, Morna & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P. & Lucas, Paul L. & Balachandra, P., 2011. "Model projections for household energy use in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7747-7761.
- Mills, Bradford F. & Schleich, Joachim, 2010.
"Why don't households see the light?: Explaining the diffusion of compact fluorescent lamps,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 363-378, August.
- Mills, Bradford F. & Schleich, Joachim, 2008. "Why don't households see the light? Explaining the diffusion of compact fluorescent lamps," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S1/2008, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Casillas, Christian E. & Kammen, Daniel M., 2011. "The delivery of low-cost, low-carbon rural energy services," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 4520-4528, August.
- Kanagawa, Makoto & Nakata, Toshihiko, 2008. "Assessment of access to electricity and the socio-economic impacts in rural areas of developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2016-2029, June.
- Bhattacharya, Soma & Cropper, Maureen L., 2010. "Options for Energy Efficiency in India and Barriers to Their Adoption: A Scoping Study," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-20, Resources For the Future.
- Bladh, Mats & Krantz, Helena, 2008. "Towards a bright future? Household use of electric light: A microlevel study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3521-3530, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.