Environmental taxes on fuels and electricity -- some experiences from the Nordic countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 27 (1999)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Wen-Qiang & Gan, Lin & Zhang, Xi-Liang, 2002. "Cost-competitive incentives for wind energy development in China: institutional dynamics and policy changes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 753-765, July.
- Jarmila Zimmermannová & Michal Menšík, 2013. "Ex-Post Analysis of Solid Fuels, Natural Gas and Electricity Taxation Introduction," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(1), pages 46-66.
- Jarmila Zimmermannová & Karel Korba, 2010. "Comparison of CO2 Taxation in European Union Member States," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(3), pages 30-48.
- Olerup, Brita, 2002. "Mitigating global warming: traditional versus alternative approaches in a planning versus a market context," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 709-716, June.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Maconi, Laura & Shirvani, Tara & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part I: Externalities and economic policies in road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 2-45.
- Jarmila Zimmermannová, 2013. "Current and Proposed CO2 Taxation in the European Union Member States in the Energy Sector," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(2), pages 40-54.
- Marko Viiding & Kalev Kallemets & Peeter Pikk, 2013. "Electricity Cost as a Driver of Competitiveness in Northern Europe: The Case of Estonia," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 367-381, February.
- Ericsson, Karin & Huttunen, Suvi & Nilsson, L.J.Lars J. & Svenningsson, Per, 2004. "Bioenergy policy and market development in Finland and Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1707-1721, October.
- Michel Damian, 2012. "Repenser l'économie du changement climatique," Post-Print halshs-00709929, HAL.
- Zimmermannova, Jarmila, 2012. "Ex-post analysis of impacts of the car registration fee in the Czech Republic," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1458-1464.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.