Bioenergy policy and market development in Finland and Sweden
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 32 (2004)
Issue (Month): 15 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vehmas, Jarmo & Kaivo-oja, Jari & Luukkanen, Jyrki & Malaska, Pentti, 1999. "Environmental taxes on fuels and electricity -- some experiences from the Nordic countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 343-355, June.
- Westin, Paul & Lagergren, Fredrik, 2002. "Re-regulating district heating in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 583-596, June.
- Ignaciuk, A. & Vohringer, F. & Ruijs, A. & van Ierland, E.C., 2006. "Competition between biomass and food production in the presence of energy policies: a partial equilibrium analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1127-1138, July.
- O’Mahoney, Amy & Thorne, Fiona & Denny, Eleanor, 2013. "A cost-benefit analysis of generating electricity from biomass," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 347-354.
- Rahman Mohamed, Abdul & Lee, Keat Teong, 2006. "Energy for sustainable development in Malaysia: Energy policy and alternative energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2388-2397, October.
- Cansino, José M. & Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Román, Rocío & Yñiguez, Rocío, 2010. "Tax incentives to promote green electricity: An overview of EU-27 countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6000-6008, October.
- Di Corato, Luca & Gazheli, Ardjan & Lagerkvist, Carl-Johan, 2013. "Investing in energy forestry under uncertainty," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 56-64.
- Mola-Yudego, Blas & Pelkonen, Paavo, 2008. "The effects of policy incentives in the adoption of willow short rotation coppice for bioenergy in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3052-3058, August.
- Pätäri, Satu & Kyläheiko, Kalevi & Sandström, Jaana, 2011. "Opening up new strategic options in the pulp and paper industry: Case biorefineries," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 456-464, July.
- Carlo Giupponi & Francesco Bosello & Andrea Povellato, 2007. "A Review of Recent Studies on Cost Effectiveness of GHG Mitigation Measures in the European Agro-Forestry Sector," Working Papers 2007.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Cavicchi, Bianca & Bryden, John M. & Vittuari, Matteo, 2014. "A comparison of bioenergy policies and institutional frameworks in the rural areas of Emilia Romagna and Norway," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 355-363.
- Zafeiriou, Eleni & Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Koutroumanidis, Theodoros, 2011. "The fuelwood market in Greece: An empirical approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3008-3018, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.