A Triptych sectoral approach to burden differentiation; GHG emissions in the European bubble
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 12 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joyeeta Gupta & Louis Lebel, 2010. "Access and allocation in earth system governance: water and climate change compared," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 377-395, December.
- Reinders, A. H. M. E. & Vringer, K. & Blok, K., 2003. "The direct and indirect energy requirement of households in the European Union," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 139-153, January.
- den Elzen, Michel & Höhne, Niklas & Moltmann, Sara, 2008. "The Triptych approach revisited: A staged sectoral approach for climate mitigation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1107-1124, March.
- Ekholm, Tommi & Soimakallio, Sampo & Moltmann, Sara & Höhne, Niklas & Syri, Sanna & Savolainen, Ilkka, 2010. "Effort sharing in ambitious, global climate change mitigation scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1797-1810, April.
- MacKenzie, Ian A. & Hanley, Nick & Kornienko, Tatiana, 2009.
"Using contests to allocate pollution rights,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2798-2806, July.
- Jean-Charles Hourcade & Frédéric Ghersi & Patrick Criqui, 2003. "Viable Responses to the equity-responsability dilemna : a consequentialist view," CIRED Working Papers halshs-00000965, HAL.
- Michel Elzen & Niklas Höhne & Markus Hagemann & Jasper Vliet & Detlef Vuuren, 2010. "Sharing developed countries’ post-2012 greenhouse gas emission reductions based on comparable efforts," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 15(5), pages 433-465, June.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2009. "Taxing and trading carbon emissions in the EU: Distributional comparisons of mixed policies," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 135-09, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- den Elzen, Michel & Höhne, Niklas & van Vliet, Jasper, 2009. "Analysing comparable greenhouse gas mitigation efforts for Annex I countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 4114-4131, October.
- Norichika Kanie & Hiromi Nishimoto & Yasuaki Hijioka & Yasuko Kameyama, 2010. "Allocation and architecture in climate governance beyond Kyoto: lessons from interdisciplinary research on target setting," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 299-315, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.