Electricity consumption, electricity intensity and industrial structure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wenzel, Lars & Wolf, André, 2014. "Changing patterns of electricity use in European manufacturing: A decomposition analysis," HWWI Research Papers 150, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Kim, Kyunam & Kim, Yeonbae, 2012. "International comparison of industrial CO2 emission trends and the energy efficiency paradox utilizing production-based decomposition," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1724-1741.
- Fernández González, P. & Landajo, M. & Presno, M.J., 2014. "Multilevel LMDI decomposition of changes in aggregate energy consumption. A cross country analysis in the EU-27," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 576-584.
- P. Fernández-González & M. Landajo & M.J. Presno, 2013. "Factors Influencing Changes In Aggregate Energy Consumption. An European Cross-Country Analysis," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 18-30.
- Ang, B. W., 1995. "Multilevel decomposition of industrial energy consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 39-51, January.
- Sun, J. W., 1998. "Changes in energy consumption and energy intensity: A complete decomposition model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 85-100, February.
- Ang, B.W. & Huang, H.C. & Mu, A.R., 2009. "Properties and linkages of some index decomposition analysis methods," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4624-4632, November.
- Sebastian Petrick, 2013. "Carbon Efficiency, Technology, and the Role of Innovation Patterns: Evidence from German Plant-Level Microdata," Kiel Working Papers 1833, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 2006. "Decomposition analysis and the mean-rate-of-change index," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 185-198, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.