Decomposition of industrial CO2 emissions:: The case of European Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chung, William & Kam, M.S. & Ip, C.Y., 2011. "A study of residential energy use in Hong Kong by decomposition analysis, 1990–2007," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 5180-5187.
- Åsa Löfgren & Adrian Muller, 2010. "Swedish CO 2 Emissions 1993–2006: An Application of Decomposition Analysis and Some Methodological Insights," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(2), pages 221-239, October.
- Zuoxi Liu & Huijuan Dong & Yong Geng & Chengpeng Lu & Wanxia Ren, 2014. "Insights into the Regional Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emission of Industrial Processes: A Case Study of Shenyang, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(6), pages 3669-3685, June.
- Lindmark, Magnus & Bergquist, Ann-Kristin & Andersson, Lars Fredrik, 2011. "Energy transition, carbon dioxide reduction and output growth in the Swedish pulp and paper industry: 1973-2006," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5449-5456, September.
- Löfgren, Åsa & Muller, Adrian, 2008. "Swedish CO2-Emissions 1993 - 2006 – An Application of Decomposition Analysis and Some Methodological Insights," Working Papers in Economics 311, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jan 2010.
- Margarida R. Alves & Victor Moutinho, 2013. "Decomposition analysis for energy-related CO2 emissions intensity over 1996-2009 in Portuguese Industrial Sectors," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_10, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Yeonbae Kim & Ernst Worrell, 2002. "CO 2 Emission Trends in the Cement Industry: An International Comparison," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 115-133, June.
- Alberola, Emilie & Chevallier, Julien & Chèze, Benoît, 2008.
"The EU emissions trading scheme : The effects of industrial production and CO2 emissions on carbon prices,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/4223, Paris Dauphine University.
- Emilic Alberola & Julien Chevallier & Benoit Cheze, 2008. "The EU Emissions Trading Scheme: the Effects of Industrial Production and CO2 Emissions on Carbon Prices," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 116, pages 93-126.
- Emilie Alberola & Benoît Chèze & Julien Chevallier, 2008. "The EU Emissions Trading Scheme : Disentangling the Effects of Industrial Production and CO2 Emissions on Carbon Prices," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-12, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Burnett, J. Wesley & Bergstrom, John C. & Wetzstein, Michael E., 2013. "Carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth in the U.S," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1014-1028.
- Tomáš Brzobohatý & Petr Janský, 2010. "Impact of CO 2 Emissions Reductions on Firms’ Finance in an Emerging Economy: The Case of the Czech Republic," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 725-736, December.
- Shrestha, Ram M. & Marpaung, Charles O.P., 2006. "Integrated resource planning in the power sector and economy-wide changes in environmental emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3801-3811, December.
- Mukhopadhyay, Kakali & Forssell, Osmo, 2005. "An empirical investigation of air pollution from fossil fuel combustion and its impact on health in India during 1973-1974 to 1996-1997," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 235-250, November.
- Hannah Förster & Katja Schumacher & Enrica De Cian & Michael Hübler & Ilkka Keppo & Silvana Mima & Ronald D. Sands, 2013.
"European energy efficiency and decarbonization strategies beyond 2030 : A sectoral multi-model decomposition,"
- Hannah Förster & Katja Schumacher & Enrica De Cian & Michael Hübler & Ilkka Keppo & Silvana Mima & Ronald D. Sands, 2013. "European Energy Efficiency And Decarbonization Strategies Beyond 2030 — A Sectoral Multi-Model Decomposition," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(su), pages 1340004-1-1.
- Hannah Förster & Katja Schumacher & Enrica De Cian & Michael Hübler & Ilkka Keppo & Silvana Mima & Ronald D. Sands, 2014. "European Energy Efficiency and Decarbonization Strategies Beyond 2030 – A Sectoral Multi-model Decomposition," Working Papers 2014.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Soytas, Ugur & Sari, Ramazan & Ewing, Bradley T., 2007. "Energy consumption, income, and carbon emissions in the United States," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 482-489, May.
- Annegrete Bruvoll & Bodil Merethe Larsen, 2002.
"Greenhouse gas emissions in Norway Do carbon taxes work?,"
337, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Bruvoll, Annegrete & Larsen, Bodil Merethe, 2004. "Greenhouse gas emissions in Norway: do carbon taxes work?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 493-505, March.
- Mundaca T., Luis & Markandya, Anil & Nørgaard, Jørgen, 2013. "Walking away from a low-carbon economy? Recent and historical trends using a regional decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1471-1480.
- Mairet, Nicolas & Decellas, Fabrice, 2009. "Determinants of energy demand in the French service sector: A decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2734-2744, July.
- Robaina-Alves, Margarita & Moutinho, Victor, 2014. "Decomposition of energy-related GHG emissions in agriculture over 1995–2008 for European countries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 949-957.
- Wietze LISE, 2005. "Decomposition of CO2 Emissions over 1980–2003 in Turkey," Working Papers 2005.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Xu, X.Y. & Ang, B.W., 2013. "Index decomposition analysis applied to CO2 emission studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 313-329.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.