Technology detail in a multisector CGE model: transport under climate policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greene, David L. & Patterson, Philip D. & Singh, Margaret & Li, Jia, 2005. "Feebates, rebates and gas-guzzler taxes: a study of incentives for increased fuel economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 757-775, April.
- Schafer, Andreas & Victor, David G., 2000. "The future mobility of the world population," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 171-205, April.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2006.
"The Impact of a Carbon Tax on International Tourism,"
WP177, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "The Impact Of A Carbon Tax On International Tourism," Working Papers FNU-120, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Nov 2006.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "The Impact of a Carbon Tax on International Tourism," Working Papers 2007.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giraudet, Louis-Gaëtan & Guivarch, Céline & Quirion, Philippe, 2012.
"Exploring the potential for energy conservation in French households through hybrid modeling,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 426-445.
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Céline Guivarch & Philippe Quirion, 2011. "Exploring the potential for energy conservation in French households through hybrid modelling," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866425, HAL.
- André, Francisco J. & Cardenete, M. Alejandro, 2009. "Defining efficient policies in a general equilibrium model: a multi-objective approach," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 192-200, September.
- Sarica, Kemal & Tyner, Wallace E., 2013. "Alternative policy impacts on US GHG emissions and energy security: A hybrid modeling approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 40-50.
- Fabien Roques & Olivier Sassi & Céline Guivarch & Henri Waisman & Renaud Crassous & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2009. "Integrated Modelling of Economic-Energy-Environment Scenarios - The Impact of China and India's Economic Growth on Energy Use and CO2 Emissions," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866448, HAL.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2010.
"The Economic Impact of Climate Change,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11(s1), pages 13-37, 05.
- Fabien Roques & Olivier Sassi & Céline Guivarch & Henri Waisman & Renaud Crassous & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2009. "Integrated Modelling of Economic-Energy-Environment Scenarios - The Impact of China and India's Economic Growth on Energy Use and CO2 Emissions," Working Papers hal-00866448, HAL.
- Sue Wing, Ian, 2008. "The synthesis of bottom-up and top-down approaches to climate policy modeling: Electric power technology detail in a social accounting framework," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 547-573, March.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2009. "The Economic Effects of Climate Change," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 29-51, Spring.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.