Assessment of global warming mitigation options with integrated assessment model DNE21
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:ciredw:halshs-00007298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valentina Bosetti & Laurent Gilotte, 2005.
"Carbon Capture and Sequestration: How Much Does this Uncertain Option Affect Near-Term Policy Choices?,"
2005.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rout, Ullash K. & Akimoto, Keigo & Sano, Fuminori & Tomoda, Toshimasa, 2010. "Introduction of subsidisation in nascent climate-friendly learning technologies and evaluation of its effectiveness," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 520-532, January.
- Kohko Tokushige & Keigo Akimoto & Toshimasa Tomoda, 2007. "Public acceptance and risk-benefit perception of CO 2 geological storage for global warming mitigation in Japan," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(7), pages 1237-1251, August.
- Barbara Koelbl & Machteld Broek & André Faaij & Detlef Vuuren, 2014. "Uncertainty in Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) deployment projections: a cross-model comparison exercise," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 461-476, April.
- DeCarolis, Joseph F. & Hunter, Kevin & Sreepathi, Sarat, 2012. "The case for repeatable analysis with energy economy optimization models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1845-1853.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.