Indices for comparing greenhouse gas emissions: integrating science and economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Schmalensee, 1993. "Comparing Greenhouse Gases for Policy Purposes," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 245-256.
- Richard S. Eckaus, 1992. "Comparing the Effects of Greenhouse Gas Emissions on Global Warming," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 25-36.
- Wilson, Deborah & Swisher, Joel, 1993. "Exploring the gap : Top-down versus bottom-up analyses of the cost of mitigating global warming," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 249-263, March.
- Falk Ita & Mendelsohn Robert, 1993. "The Economics of Controlling Stock Pollutants: An Efficient Strategy for Greenhouse Gases," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 76-88, July.
- Kandlikar, Milind, 1995. "The relative role of trace gas emissions in greenhouse abatement policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 879-883, October.
- Anthoff, David & Rose, Steven K. & Tol, Richard S. J. & Waldhoff, Stephanie, 2011.
"The Marginal Damage Costs of Different Greenhouse Gases: An Application of FUND,"
WP380, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Waldhoff, Stephanie & Anthoff, David & Rose, Steven & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "The marginal damage costs of different greenhouse gases: An application of FUND," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-43, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Johansson, Daniel J.A., 2009. "Economics vs. Physical-based Metrics for Relative Greenhouse Gas Valuations," Working Papers in Economics 363, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Marten, Alex L. & Newbold, Stephen C., 2012.
"Estimating the social cost of non-CO2 GHG emissions: Methane and nitrous oxide,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 957-972.
- Alex L. Marten & Stephen C. Newbold, 2011. "Estimating the Social Cost of Non-CO2 GHG Emissions: Methane and Nitrous Oxide," NCEE Working Paper Series 201101, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Feb 2011.
- Christian Azar & Daniel Johansson, 2012. "Valuing the non-CO 2 climate impacts of aviation," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 559-579, April.
- Stéphane De Cara & Elodie Debove & Pierre-Alain Jayet, 2006. "The Global Warming Potential Paradox: Implications for the Design of Climate Policy," Working Papers 2006/03, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Tol, Richard S. J. & Berntsen, Terje K. & O'Neill, Brian C. & Fuglestvedt, Jan S. & Shine, Keith P. & Balkanski, Yves & Makra, Laszlo, 2008. "Metrics for Aggregating the Climate Effect of Different Emissions: A Unifying Framework," Papers WP257, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gallo, Mariano, 2011. "A fuel surcharge policy for reducing road traffic greenhouse gas emissions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 413-424, March.
- Linda Sygna & Jan Fuglestvedt & H. Aaheim, 2002. "The adequacy of GWPs as indicators of damage costsincurred by global warming," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 45-62, March.
- M. Lund & T. Berntsen & J. Fuglestvedt & M. Ponater & K. Shine, 2012. "How much information is lost by using global-mean climate metrics? an example using the transport sector," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 949-963, August.
- Daniel Johansson, 2012. "Economics- and physical-based metrics for comparing greenhouse gases," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 123-141, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.