Pricing behavior in an off-hours computerized market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Empirical Finance.
Volume (Year): 6 (1999)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jempfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cao, Charles & Choe, Hyuk & Hatheway, Frank, 1997. " Does the Specialist Matter? Differential Execution Costs and Intersecurity Subsidization on the New York Stock Exchange," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(4), pages 1615-40, September.
- Paul Kofman & James T. Moser, 1995.
"Spreads, information flows and transparency across trading systems,"
Working Paper Series, Issues in Financial Regulation
95-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Paul Kofman & James Moser, 1997. "Spreads, information flows and transparency across trading systems," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 281-294.
- Harris, Lawrence, 1991. "Stock Price Clustering and Discreteness," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(3), pages 389-415.
- Ian Domowitz, 1992.
"A Taxonomy of Automated Trade Execution Systems,"
IMF Working Papers
92/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Frino, Alex & McInish, Thomas H. & Toner, Martin, 1998. "The liquidity of automated exchanges: new evidence from German Bund futures," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 225-241, December.
- Grunbichler Andreas & Longstaff Francis A. & Schwartz Eduardo S., 1994. "Electronic Screen Trading and the Transmission of Information: An Empirical Examination," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 166-187, March.
- Lee, Charles M C & Ready, Mark J, 1991. " Inferring Trade Direction from Intraday Data," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 733-46, June.
- Blume, Lawrence & Easley, David & O'Hara, Maureen, 1994. " Market Statistics and Technical Analysis: The Role of Volume," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(1), pages 153-81, March.
- Richard K. Lyons, 1995.
"Foreign Exchange Volume: Sound and Fury Signifying Nothing?,"
NBER Working Papers
4984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard K. Lyons, 1996. "Foreign Exchange Volume: Sound and Fury Signifying Nothing?," NBER Chapters, in: The Microstructure of Foreign Exchange Markets, pages 183-208 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard K. Lyons., 1995. "Foreign Exchange Volume: Sound and Fury Signifying Nothing?," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-243, University of California at Berkeley.
- Biais, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre & Spatt, Chester, 1995. " An Empirical Analysis of the Limit Order Book and the Order Flow in the Paris Bourse," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1655-89, December.
- Ananth N. Madhavan, .
"Trading Mechanisms in Securities Markets,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
16-90, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- MacRae, Elizabeth Chase, 1977. "Estimation of Time-Varying Markov Processes with Aggregate Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 183-98, January.
- Christie, William G & Schultz, Paul H, 1994. " Why Do NASDAQ Market Makers Avoid Odd-Eighth Quotes?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(5), pages 1813-40, December.
- Harris, L., 1990. "Liquidity , Trading Rules and Electronic Trading Systems ," Papers 91-8, Southern California - School of Business Administration.
- Glosten, Lawrence R, 1994. " Is the Electronic Open Limit Order Book Inevitable?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1127-61, September.
- Victor Lebreton, 2007. "Le trading algorithmique," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00332823, HAL.
- Naes, Randi & Skjeltorp, Johannes A., 2003. "Equity trading by institutional investors: Evidence on order submission strategies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1779-1817, September.
- Victor Lebreton, 2008. "Le trading algorithmique," Papers 0810.4000, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2009.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.