Liquidity , Trading Rules and Electronic Trading Systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Southern California - School of Business Administration in its series Papers with number 91-8.
Length: 54 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Southern California, School of BusinessAdministration, Los Angeles, CA 90089-1421.
Web page: http://www.marshall.usc.edu/
More information through EDIRC
trade policy ; stock market ; prices;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomáš Meluzín & Marek Zinecker, 2009. "Analyses of Partial Decision Models for IPO Realization," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(2).
- Coppejans, Mark & Domowitz, Ian, 1999. "Pricing behavior in an off-hours computerized market," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 583-607, December.
- Thierry Foucault & Albert J. Menkveld, 2008.
"Competition for Order Flow and Smart Order Routing Systems,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 63(1), pages 119-158, 02.
- Foucault, Thierry & Menkveld, Albert, 2006. "Competition for order flow and smart order routing systems," Les Cahiers de Recherche 831, HEC Paris.
- Foucault, Thierry & Menkveld, Albert J., 2006. "Competition for Order Flow and Smart Order Routing Systems," CEPR Discussion Papers 5523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frino, Alex & Jarnecic, Elvis, 2000. "An empirical analysis of the supply of liquidity by locals in futures markets: Evidence from the Sydney Futures Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 443-456, July.
- Thierry Foucault & Christine a Parlour, .
"Competition for Listings,"
GSIA Working Papers
2000-E11, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Vo, Minh T., 2007. "Limit orders and the intraday behavior of market liquidity: Evidence from the Toronto stock exchange," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 379-396, 03.
- Ourir, Awatef & Snoussi, Wafa, 2012. "Markets liquidity risk under extremal dependence: Analysis with VaRs methods," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1830-1836.
- Blennerhassett, Michael & Bowman, Robert G., 1998. "A change in market microstructure: the switch to electronic screen trading on the New Zealand stock exchange," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 261-276, December.
- Noronha, Gregory M. & Sarin, Atulya & Saudagaran, Shahrokh M., 1996. "Testing for micro-structure effects of international dual listings using intraday data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 965-983, July.
- Wong, Woon K. & Tan, Dijun & Tian, Yixiang, 2009. "Informed trading and liquidity in the Shanghai Stock Exchange," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 66-73, March.
- Turkington, Joshua & Walsh, David, 2000. "Informed traders and their market preference: Empirical evidence from prices and volumes of options and stock," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 559-585, October.
- Paula C. Albuquerque, 2003. "The Traditional Brokers: What are their Chances in the Forex?," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 205-220, November.
- Niemeyer, Jonas & Sandås, Patrik, 1995. "An Empirical Analysis of the Trading Structure at the Stockholm Stock Exchange," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 44, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Rosita P. Chang & Shuh-Tzy Hsu & Nai-Kuan Huang & S. Ghon Rhee, 1999. "The Effects of Trading Methods on Volatility and Liquidity: Evidence from the Taiwan Stock Exchange," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1-2), pages 137-170.
- Harris, Lawrence E. & Panchapagesan, Venkatesh, 2005. "The information content of the limit order book: evidence from NYSE specialist trading decisions," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 25-67, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.