A self-adaptive differential evolution heuristic for two-stage assembly scheduling problem to minimize maximum lateness with setup times
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 182 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coelho, Leandro dos Santos & Souza, Rodrigo Clemente Thom & Mariani, Viviana Cocco, 2009. "Improved differential evolution approach based on cultural algorithm and diversity measure applied to solve economic load dispatch problems," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(10), pages 3136-3147.
- Gharbi, Anis & Ladhari, Talel & Msakni, Mohamed Kais & Serairi, Mehdi, 2013. "The two-machine flowshop scheduling problem with sequence-independent setup times: New lower bounding strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(1), pages 69-78.
- Wang, Lin & He, Jing & Wu, Desheng & Zeng, Yu-Rong, 2012. "A novel differential evolution algorithm for joint replenishment problem under interdependence and its application," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 190-198.
- Pang, King-Wah, 2013. "A genetic algorithm based heuristic for two machine no-wait flowshop scheduling problems with class setup times that minimizes maximum lateness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 127-136.
- Jiang, Lian Lian & Maskell, Douglas L. & Patra, Jagdish C., 2013. "Parameter estimation of solar cells and modules using an improved adaptive differential evolution algorithm," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 185-193.
- Piotrowski, Adam P. & Napiorkowski, Jaroslaw J. & Kiczko, Adam, 2012. "Differential Evolution algorithm with Separated Groups for multi-dimensional optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 33-46.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.