Multiperiod portfolio optimization models in stochastic markets using the mean-variance approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 179 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pyle, David H & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1970. "Safety-First and Expected Utility Maximization in Mean-Standard Deviation Portfolio Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(1), pages 75-81, February.
- Haque, Mahfuzul & Kabir Hassan, M. & Varela, Oscar, 2004. "Safety-first portfolio optimization for US investors in emerging global, Asian and Latin American markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 91-116, January.
- Lukasz Stettner, 1999. "Risk sensitive portfolio optimization," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 463-474, December.
- Levy, Haim & Sarnat, Marshall, 1972. "Safety First — An Expected Utility Principle," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 1829-1834, June.
- Duan Li & Wan-Lung Ng, 2000. "Optimal Dynamic Portfolio Selection: Multiperiod Mean-Variance Formulation," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 387-406.
- Merton, Robert C., 1972. "An Analytic Derivation of the Efficient Portfolio Frontier," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 1851-1872, September.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, 03.
- Hakansson, Nils H & Liu, Tien-Ching, 1970. "Optimal Growth Portfolios When Yields Are Serially Correlated," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(4), pages 385-94, November.
- Tomasz Bielecki & Daniel Hernández-Hernández & Stanley R. Pliska, 1999. "Risk sensitive control of finite state Markov chains in discrete time, with applications to portfolio management," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 167-188, October.
- U. Çakmak & S. Özekici, 2006. "Portfolio optimization in stochastic markets," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 151-168, February.
- Thaleia Zariphopoulou, 2001. "A solution approach to valuation with unhedgeable risks," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 61-82.
- Zeng, Yan & Li, Zhongfei & Lai, Yongzeng, 2013. "Time-consistent investment and reinsurance strategies for mean–variance insurers with jumps," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 498-507.
- Buckley, Winston S. & Brown, Garfield O. & Marshall, Mario, 2012. "A mispricing model of stocks under asymmetric information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(3), pages 584-592.
- Xiangyu Cui & Xun Li & Duan Li, 2013. "Unified Framework of Mean-Field Formulations for Optimal Multi-period Mean-Variance Portfolio Selection," Papers 1303.1064, arXiv.org.
- Taras Bodnar & Nestor Parolya & Wolfgang Schmid, 2012. "A Closed-Form Solution of the Multi-Period Portfolio Choice Problem for a Quadratic Utility Function," Papers 1207.1003, arXiv.org.
- Chen, Yu-Wang & Poon, Ser-Huang & Yang, Jian-Bo & Xu, Dong-Ling & Zhang, Dongxu & Acomb, Simon, 2012. "Belief rule-based system for portfolio optimisation with nonlinear cash-flows and constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 775-784.
- Zhang, Wei-Guo & Liu, Yong-Jun & Xu, Wei-Jun, 2012. "A possibilistic mean-semivariance-entropy model for multi-period portfolio selection with transaction costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(2), pages 341-349.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.