Assessing non-additive utility for multicriteria decision aid
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 158 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grabisch, Michel, 1996. "The application of fuzzy integrals in multicriteria decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 445-456, March.
- Jacquet-Lagreze, E. & Siskos, J., 1982. "Assessing a set of additive utility functions for multicriteria decision-making, the UTA method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 151-164, June.
- Solymosi, Tamas & Dombi, Jozsef, 1986. "A method for determining the weights of criteria: The centralized weights," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 35-41, July.
- Roy, Bernard, 1990. "Decision-aid and decision-making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 324-331, April.
- Roy, Bernard, 1993. "Decision science or decision-aid science?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 184-203, April.
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Jaffray, Jean-Yves, 1989. "Some characterizations of lower probabilities and other monotone capacities through the use of Mobius inversion," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 263-283, June.
- Silvia Angilella & Sebastiano Mazz\`u, 2013. "The Financing of Innovative SMEs: a multicriteria credit rating model," Papers 1308.0889, arXiv.org.
- Möbert, Jochen, 2006. "Jefficiency vs. Efficiency in Social Network Models," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 36779, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Francesca Beccacece & Emanuele Borgonovo & Greg Buzzard & Alessandra Cillo & Stanley Zionts, 2013. "Elicitation of Multiattribute Value Functions through High Dimensional Model Representations," Working Papers 495, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin, 2011. "Preference disaggregation and statistical learning for multicriteria decision support: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(3), pages 203-214, March.
- Bouchery, Yann & Ghaffari, Asma & Jemai, Zied & Dallery, Yves, 2012. "Including sustainability criteria into inventory models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(2), pages 229-240.
- repec:dar:vpaper:36779 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beccacece, F. & Borgonovo, E., 2011. "Functional ANOVA, ultramodularity and monotonicity: Applications in multiattribute utility theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 326-335, April.
- Mustajoki, Jyri, 2012. "Effects of imprecise weighting in hierarchical preference programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(1), pages 193-201.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.