Determination of weights of interacting criteria from a reference set
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 124 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kojadinovic, Ivan, 2004. "Estimation of the weights of interacting criteria from the set of profiles by means of information-theoretic functionals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(3), pages 741-751, June.
- Grabisch, Michel & Kojadinovic, Ivan & Meyer, Patrick, 2008.
"A review of methods for capacity identification in Choquet integral based multi-attribute utility theory: Applications of the Kappalab R package,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 766-785, April.
- Büyüközkan, Gülçin & Feyzioglu, Orhan & Sakir Ersoy, Mehmet, 2009. "Evaluation of 4PL operating models: A decision making approach based on 2-additive Choquet integral," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 112-120, September.
- Figueira, José Rui & Greco, Salvatore & Slowinski, Roman, 2009. "Building a set of additive value functions representing a reference preorder and intensities of preference: GRIP method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 460-486, June.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00187175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Chun-Hsien & Lu, Iuan-Yuan & Chen, Chin-Bein, 2010. "Integrating hierarchical balanced scorecard with non-additive fuzzy integral for evaluating high technology firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 413-426, November.
- Caterina Cruciani & Silvio Giove & Mehmet Pinar & Matteo Sostero, 2012.
"Constructing the FEEM Sustainability Index: A Choquet-Integral Application,"
2012.50, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Caterina Cruciani & Silvio Giove & Mehmet Pinar & Matteo Sostero, 2013. "Constructing the FEEM Sustainability Index: A Choquet-integral Application," Working Papers 2013.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00496558 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00267932 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fujimoto, Katsushige & Kojadinovic, Ivan & Marichal, Jean-Luc, 2006. "Axiomatic characterizations of probabilistic and cardinal-probabilistic interaction indices," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 72-99, April.
- Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin, 2011. "Preference disaggregation and statistical learning for multicriteria decision support: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(3), pages 203-214, March.
- Liginlal, Divakaran & Ow, Terence T., 2005. "On policy capturing with fuzzy measures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 461-474, December.
- Angilella, Silvia & Greco, Salvatore & Lamantia, Fabio & Matarazzo, Benedetto, 2004. "Assessing non-additive utility for multicriteria decision aid," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 734-744, November.
- Kojadinovic, Ivan, 2007. "Minimum variance capacity identification," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 498-514, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.