Decision science or decision-aid science?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 66 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Merad, Myriam & Dechy, Nicolas & Llory, Michel & Marcel, Frédéric & Tsoukiàs, Alexis, 2014. "Towards an analytics and an ethics of expertise: Learning from decision aiding experiences in public risk assessment and risk management," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/10609, Paris Dauphine University.
- Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Slowinski, Roman, 2001. "Rough sets theory for multicriteria decision analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 1-47, February.
- Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Slowinski, Roman, 1999. "Rough approximation of a preference relation by dominance relations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 63-83, August.
- Greco, Salvatore, 1997. "A new PCCA method: IDRA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 587-601, May.
- Silvia Angilella & Sebastiano Mazz\`u, 2013. "The Financing of Innovative SMEs: a multicriteria credit rating model," Papers 1308.0889, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2014.
- Myriam Merad & Nicolas Dechy & Michel Llory & Frédéric Marcel & Alexis Tsoukiàs, 2012. "Towards an analytics and an ethics of expertise: Learning from decision aiding experiences in public risk assessment and risk management," Working Papers hal-00874392, HAL.
- da Silva, Antônio Nélson Rodrigues & da Silva Costa, Marcela & Macedo, Márcia Helena, 2008. "Multiple views of sustainable urban mobility: The case of Brazil," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 350-360, November.
- Cavallaro, Fausto, 2010. "A comparative assessment of thin-film photovoltaic production processes using the ELECTRE III method," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 463-474, January.
- Robinson, Stewart & Worthington, Claire & Burgess, Nicola & Radnor, Zoe J., 2014. "Facilitated modelling with discrete-event simulation: Reality or myth?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 231-240.
- Salvatore Greco & Benedetto Matarazzo & Roman Słowiński, 2013. "Comments on: Multicriteria decision systems for financial problems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 268-274, July.
- Angilella, Silvia & Greco, Salvatore & Lamantia, Fabio & Matarazzo, Benedetto, 2004. "Assessing non-additive utility for multicriteria decision aid," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 734-744, November.
- Gilbert Giacomoni, 2012. "On the Origin of Abstraction : Real and Imaginary Parts of Decidability-Making," Post-Print hal-00750628, HAL.
- Dombi, Joszef & Zsiros, Akos, 2005. "Learning multicriteria classification models from examples: Decision rules in continuous space," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(3), pages 663-675, February.
- Ormerod, Richard J. & Ulrich, Werner, 2013. "Operational research and ethics: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(2), pages 291-307.
- Moreno-Jiménez, José María & Polasek, Wolfgang, 2003. "E-Democracy and Knowledge. A Multicriteria Framework for the New Democratic Era," Economics Series 142, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Marcenaro Gutiérrez, Oscar D. & Navarro Gómez, Mª Lucía, 2006. "“A Tobit Estimation of the Student’s Time Use in Higher Education”/Una estimación Tobit del uso del tiempo por los estudiantes universitarios," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 335-360, Abril.
- Rui Fragoso, 2013. "Planning Marketing Channels: Case of the Olive Oil Agribusiness in Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_07, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Aguaron, Juan & Escobar, Maria Teresa & Moreno-Jimenez, Jose Maria, 2003. "Consistency stability intervals for a judgement in AHP decision support systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 382-393, March.
- Amo, A. & Montero, J. & Biging, G. & Cutello, V., 2004. "Fuzzy classification systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 495-507, July.
- Oliva, Rogelio, 2003. "Model calibration as a testing strategy for system dynamics models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 552-568, December.
- Marcus Vinicius Andrade Lima & Leonardo Ensslin & Ana Lucia de Miranda Lopes & Ademar Dutra, 2008. "AvaliaÃ§Ã£o de Empresas de Pequeno Porte no Brasil atravÃ©s da Metodologia Construtivista de Apoio Ã DecisÃ£o MCDA-C," Working Papers 10, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin, 2011. "Preference disaggregation and statistical learning for multicriteria decision support: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(3), pages 203-214, March.
- Giuliano Dall'O' & Maria Franca Norese & Annalisa Galante & Chiara Novello, 2013. "A Multi-Criteria Methodology to Support Public Administration Decision Making Concerning Sustainable Energy Action Plans," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(8), pages 4308-4330, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.