Decision-aid and decision-making
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 45 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borges, Pedro C. & Villavicencio, Arturo, 2004. "Avoiding academic and decorative planning in GHG emissions abatement studies with MCDA:: The Peruvian case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(3), pages 641-654, February.
- Georgopoulou, E. & Lalas, D. & Papagiannakis, L., 1997. "A multicriteria decision aid approach for energy planning problems: The case of renewable energy option," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 38-54, November.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Stagl, Sigrid, 2005. "Sustainability-guided promotion of renewable electricity generation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 147-167, April.
- Norese, Maria Franca & Viale, Susanna, 2002. "A multi-profile sorting procedure in the public administration," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 365-379, April.
- Munda, Giuseppe, 2004. "Social multi-criteria evaluation: Methodological foundations and operational consequences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 662-677, November.
- Deslandres, V. & Pierreval, H., 1997. "Knowledge acquisition issues in the design of decision support systems in quality control," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 296-311, December.
- Siskos, Y. & Spyridakos, A., 1999. "Intelligent multicriteria decision support: Overview and perspectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 236-246, March.
- Park, Kyung Sam & Kim, Soung Hie, 1997. "Tools for interactive multiattribute decisionmaking with incompletely identified information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 111-123, April.
- Angilella, Silvia & Greco, Salvatore & Lamantia, Fabio & Matarazzo, Benedetto, 2004. "Assessing non-additive utility for multicriteria decision aid," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 734-744, November.
- Klauer, Bernd & Drechsler, Martin & Messner, Frank, 2002. "Multicriteria analysis under uncertainty with IANUS - method and empirical results," UFZ Discussion Papers 2/2002, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Ulengin, Burc & Ulengin, Fusun & Guvenc, Umit, 2001. "A multidimensional approach to urban quality of life: The case of Istanbul," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 361-374, April.
- Giuseppe Munda, 2003. "Social Multi-Criteria Evaluation (SMCE)," UHE Working papers 2003_04, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Ormerod, Richard J. & Ulrich, Werner, 2013. "Operational research and ethics: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(2), pages 291-307.
- Jacinto González-pachón & Sixto Ríos-insua, 1999. "Mixture of Maximal Quasi Orders: a new Approach to Preference Modelling," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 73-88, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.