Tentative guidelines to help choosing an appropriate MCDA method
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 109 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00752736 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Xiaozhan, 2004. "A note on the subjective and objective integrated approach to determine attribute weights," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 530-532, July.
- Xu, Xiaozhan & Martel, Jean-Marc & Lamond, Bernard F., 2001. "A multiple criteria ranking procedure based on distance between partial preorders," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 69-80, August.
- Rocío Cóndor & Antonino Scarelli & Riccardo Valentini, 2011. "Multicriteria Decision Aid to support Multilateral Environmental Agreements in assessing international forestry projects," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 117-137, May.
- Ishizaka, Alessio & Balkenborg, Dieter & Kaplan, Todd R, 2010. "Does AHP help us make a choice? - An experimental evaluation," MPRA Paper 24213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Munda, 2003. "Social Multi-Criteria Evaluation (SMCE)," UHE Working papers 2003_04, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Michael Schwartz & Maximilian Göthner, 2009. "A Novel Approach to Incubator Evaluations: The PROMETHEE Outranking Procedures," IWH Discussion Papers 1, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Merad, Myriam & Dechy, Nicolas & Serir, Lisa & Grabisch, Michel & Marcel, Frédéric, 2013.
"Using a multi-criteria decision aid methodology to implement sustainable development principles within an organization,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 224(3), pages 603-613.
- Myriam Merad & Nicolas Dechy & Lisa Serir & Michel Grabisch & Frédéric Marcel, 2013. "Using a multi-criteria decision aid methodology to implement sustainable development principles within an Organization," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00752736, HAL.
- Xu, Xiaozhan, 2001. "The SIR method: A superiority and inferiority ranking method for multiple criteria decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 587-602, June.
- da Silveira, Giovani J. C., 2005. "Improving trade-offs in manufacturing: Method and illustration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 27-38, January.
- Barfod, Michael Bruhn, 2012. "An MCDA approach for the selection of bike projects based on structuring and appraising activities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(3), pages 810-818.
- Schaft, Franziska & Balmann, Alfons (ed.), 2009. "Multi-level processes of integration and disintegration. Proceedings of the Third Green Week Scientific Conference," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 52, number 92312.
- P. Zhou & B. Ang, 2009. "Comparing MCDA Aggregation Methods in Constructing Composite Indicators Using the Shannon-Spearman Measure," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 83-96, October.
- Barker, Theresa J. & Zabinsky, Zelda B., 2011. "A multicriteria decision making model for reverse logistics using analytical hierarchy process," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 558-573, October.
- Chang, Yu-Hern & Yeh, Chung-Hsing, 2001. "Evaluating airline competitiveness using multiattribute decision making," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 405-415, October.
- Munda, Giuseppe, 2004. "Social multi-criteria evaluation: Methodological foundations and operational consequences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 662-677, November.
- Buchholz, Thomas & Rametsteiner, Ewald & Volk, Timothy A. & Luzadis, Valerie A., 2009. "Multi Criteria Analysis for bioenergy systems assessments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 484-495, February.
- Shmelev, Stanislav E. & Rodríguez-Labajos, Beatriz, 2009. "Dynamic multidimensional assessment of sustainability at the macro level: The case of Austria," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2560-2573, August.
- Elvio MATTIOLI & Giuseppe RICCIARDO LAMONICA, 2004. "An Empirical Analysis of Methods to Construct Indices for Consistent Multiple Comparisons," Working Papers 219, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.