Progressive option bounds from the sequence of concurrently expiring options
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 151 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lo, Andrew W., 1987. "Semi-parametric upper bounds for option prices and expected payoffs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 373-387, December.
- Peter Ritchken & Shyanjaw Kuo, 1989. "On Stochastic Dominance and Decreasing Absolute Risk Averse Option Pricing Bounds," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(1), pages 51-59, January.
- Garman, Mark B., 1976. "An algebra for evaluating hedge portfolios," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 403-427, October.
- Constantinides, George M. & Perrakis, Stylianos, 2002.
"Stochastic dominance bounds on derivatives prices in a multiperiod economy with proportional transaction costs,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 1323-1352, July.
- George M. Constantinides & Stylianos Perrakis, 2002. "Stochastic Dominance Bounds on Derivative Prices in a Multiperiod Economy with Proportional Transaction Costs," NBER Working Papers 8867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levy, Haim, 1985. " Upper and Lower Bounds of Put and Call Option Value: Stochastic Dominance Approach," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1197-1217, September.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
- Perrakis, Stylianos & Ryan, Peter J, 1984. " Option Pricing Bounds in Discrete Time," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(2), pages 519-25, June.
- Ritchken, Peter H & Kuo, Shyanjaw, 1988. " Option Bounds with Finite Revision Opportunities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(2), pages 301-08, June.
- Ritchken, Peter H, 1985. " On Option Pricing Bounds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1219-33, September.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Edirisinghe, Chanaka & Naik, Vasanttilak & Uppal, Raman, 1993. "Optimal Replication of Options with Transactions Costs and Trading Restrictions," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 117-138, March.
- Constantinides, George M. & Jackwerth, Jens Carsten & Perrakis, Stylianos, 2007.
"Option Pricing: Real and Risk-Neutral Distributions,"
11637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jens Carsten Jackwerth & George M. Constantinaides & Stylianos Perrakis, 2005. "Option Pricing: Real and Risk-Neutral Distributions," CoFE Discussion Paper 05-06, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Chung, San-Lin & Wang, Yaw-Huei, 2008. "Bounds and prices of currency cross-rate options," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 631-642, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.