Semi-parametric upper bounds for option prices and expected payoffs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chung, Kee H. & Smith, William T. & Wu, Tao L., 2009. "Time diversification: Definitions and some closed-form solutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1101-1111, June.
- Boyle, Phelim P. & Lin, X. Sheldon, 1997. "Bounds on contingent claims based on several assets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 383-400, December.
- Samuel Palmer & David Thomas, 2014. "Accelerating Implicit Finite Difference Schemes Using a Hardware Optimised Implementation of the Thomas Algorithm for FPGAs," Papers 1402.5094, arXiv.org.
- Jouini, Elyès & Chazal, Marie, 2008. "Equilibrium Pricing Bound on Option Prices," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/30, Paris Dauphine University.
- Donald J. Brown & Rustam Ibragimov, 2005. "Sign Tests for Dependent Observations and Bounds for Path-Dependent Options," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1518, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Liu, Guoqing & Li, Wenbo V., 2009. "Moment bounds for truncated random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(18), pages 1951-1956, September.
- Ryan, Peter J., 2003. "Progressive option bounds from the sequence of concurrently expiring options," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 193-223, November.
- Donald Brown & Rustam Ibragimov, 2005. "Sign Tests for Dependent Observations and Bounds for Path-Dependent Options," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2581, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jul 2005.
- Laurence, Peter & Wang, Tai-Ho, 2009. "Sharp distribution free lower bounds for spread options and the corresponding optimal subreplicating portfolios," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 35-47, February.
- Schepper, Ann De & Heijnen, Bart, 2007. "Distribution-free option pricing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 179-199, March.
- Hsuan-Chu Lin & Ren-Raw Chen & Oded Palmon, 2012. "Non-parametric method for European option bounds," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 109-129, January.
- William R. Melick & Charles P. Thomas, 1996. "Using options prices to infer PDF'S for asset prices: an application to oil prices during the Gulf crisis," International Finance Discussion Papers 541, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Villegas, Andrés M. & Medaglia, Andrés L. & Zuluaga, Luis F., 2012. "Computing bounds on the expected payoff of Alternative Risk Transfer products," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 271-281.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.