An algebra for evaluating hedge portfolios
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1976)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Milevsky, Moshe Arye & Prisman, Eliezer Z., 1999. "Hedging and pricing with tax law uncertainty: Managing under an Arkansas Best doctrine," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 147-168.
- Gaia Barone, 2008. "Arbitrages and Arrow-Debreu Prices," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 98(6), pages 43-78, November-.
- Ryan, Peter J., 2003. "Progressive option bounds from the sequence of concurrently expiring options," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 193-223, November.
- Selby, Michael J. P., 2000. "Computational Aspects of Complex Securities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1491-1497, October.
- Bergman, Yaacov & Callen, Jeffrey L., 1995. "Rational deviations from absolute priority rules," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-18.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.