Selecting hierarchical facilities in a service-operations environment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 147 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Margaret L. Brandeau & Samuel S. Chiu, 1989. "An Overview of Representative Problems in Location Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(6), pages 645-674, June.
- Narula, Subhash C., 1984. "Hierarchical location-allocation problems: A classification scheme," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 93-99, January.
- Rajan Batta & Narasimha R. Mannur, 1990. "Covering-Location Models for Emergency Situations That Require Multiple Response Units," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(1), pages 16-23, January.
- Hasan Pirkul & David A. Schilling, 1991. "The Maximal Covering Location Problem with Capacities on Total Workload," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(2), pages 233-248, February.
- Vladimir Marianov & Daniel Serra, 2000.
"Hierarchical location-allocation models for congested systems,"
Economics Working Papers
425, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Marianov, Vladimir & Serra, Daniel, 2001. "Hierarchical location-allocation models for congested systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 195-208, November.
- Hunting, Marcel & Faigle, Ulrich & Kern, Walter, 2001. "A Lagrangian relaxation approach to the edge-weighted clique problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 119-131, May.
- J R Current & J E Storbeck, 1988. "Capacitated covering models," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(2), pages 153-163, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.