Infrastructure development for conversion to environmentally friendly fuel
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 142 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Current, J. R. & Re Velle, C. S. & Cohon, J. L., 1985. "The maximum covering/shortest path problem: A multiobjective network design and routing formulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 189-199, August.
- ReVelle, Charles, 1989. "Review, extension and prediction in emergency service siting models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 58-69, May.
- Arthur J. Swersey & Lakshman S. Thakur, 1995. "An Integer Programming Model for Locating Vehicle Emissions Testing Stations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(3), pages 496-512, March.
- J R Current & J E Storbeck, 1988. "Capacitated covering models," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(2), pages 153-163, March.
- Hasan Pirkul & David A. Schilling, 1991. "The Maximal Covering Location Problem with Capacities on Total Workload," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(2), pages 233-248, February.
- Kuby, Michael & Lim, Seow, 2005. "The flow-refueling location problem for alternative-fuel vehicles," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 125-145, June.
- White, Leroy & Smith, Honora & Currie, Christine, 2011. "OR in developing countries: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Lin, Zhenhong & Ogden, Joan & Fan, Yueyue & Chen, Chien-Wei, 2009. "The Fuel-Travel-Back Approach to Hydrogen Station Siting," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt14p44238, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.