The valuation of European options in uncertain environment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 145 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yao, Jing-Shing & Su, Jin-Shieh, 2000. "Fuzzy inventory with backorder for fuzzy total demand based on interval-valued fuzzy set," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 390-408, July.
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages B141-B164, December.
- Collan, Mikael, 2008. "New Method for Real Option Valuation Using Fuzzy Numbers," Working Papers, IAMSR, Ã…bo Akademi 466, IAMSR, Ã…bo Akademi.
- Nikola Gradojevic & Dragan Kukolj & Ramazan Gencay, 2011. "Clustering and Classification in Option Pricing," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 3(2), pages 109-128, October.
- Zhang, Li-Hua & Zhang, Wei-Guo & Xu, Wei-Jun & Xiao, Wei-Lin, 2012. "The double exponential jump diffusion model for pricing European options under fuzzy environments," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 780-786.
- Zmeskal, Zdenek, 2005. "Value at risk methodology of international index portfolio under soft conditions (fuzzy-stochastic approach)," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 263-275.
- Xu, Weidong & Wu, Chongfeng & Xu, Weijun & Li, Hongyi, 2009. "A jump-diffusion model for option pricing under fuzzy environments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 337-344, June.
- Collan, Mikael, 2004. "Giga-Investments: Modelling the Valuation of Very Large Industrial Real Investments," MPRA Paper 4328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Letizia Guerra & Laerte Sorini & Luciano Stefanini, 2013. "Value function computation in fuzzy models by differential evolution," Working Papers 1311, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
- Collan, Mikael & Fullér, Robert & József, Mezei, 2008. "A Fuzzy Pay-off Method for Real Option Valuation," MPRA Paper 13601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Jun & Xu, Jiuping, 2009. "A novel portfolio selection model in a hybrid uncertain environment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 439-449, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.