Electronic marketplaces: A literature review and a call for supply chain management research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 144 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gudmundsson, Sveinn Vidar & Walczuch, Rita, 1999. "The devolopment of electronic markets in logistics," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-14318, Maastricht University.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Ngai, Eric W.T., 2009. "Modeling and analysis of build-to-order supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 319-334, June.
- Manouselis, Nikos & Konstantas, A. & Palavitsinis, N. & Costopoulou, Constantina & Sideridis, Alexander B., 2009. "A Survey of Greek Agricultural E-Markets," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(1), January.
- Xing, Wei & Wang, Shouyang & Liu, Liming, 2012. "Optimal ordering and pricing strategies in the presence of a B2B spot market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 87-98.
- Renna, Paolo & Argoneto, Pierluigi, 2010. "Production planning and automated negotiation for SMEs: An agent based e-procurement application," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 73-84, September.
- Schellhorn, Henry, 2011. "A trading mechanism contingent on several indices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(3), pages 551-558, September.
- Xavier Brusset & Nico Temme, 2005. "Transport contract optimization under information asymmetry: an example," Econometrics 0512005, EconWPA.
- Xavier Brusset, 2005. "How information influences the cost of transport in a supply chain, a monte carlo simulation," Econometrics 0512008, EconWPA.
- Sebastian Kot & Janusz K. Grabara & Mihaela Sandu & Marcela Mihăilescu, 2011. "Trust in B2B E-Marketplaces," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 11(1), pages 115-120.
- Fritz, Melanie & Hausen, Tobias & Schiefer, Gerhard, 2004. "Developments and Development Directions of Electronic Trade Platforms in US and European Agri-Food Markets: Impact on Sector Organization," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 7(01).
- Xavier Brusset, 2005. "The impact of coordination and information on transport procurement," Microeconomics 0504007, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.