Optimal bidding and contracting strategies for capital-intensive goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 137 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jörnsten, Kurt & Lise Nonås, Sigrid & Sandal, Leif & Ubøe, Jan, 2013. "Mixed contracts for the newsvendor problem with real options and discrete demand," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 809-819.
- Brusset, Xavier & Temme, Nico M., 2007. "Optimizing an objective function under a bivariate probability model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 444-458, June.
- Rajnish Kamat & Shmuel Oren, 2004. "Two-settlement Systems for Electricity Markets under Network Uncertainty and Market Power," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 5-37, January.
- Xavier Brusset, 2005. "Comparison between minimum purchase, quantity flexibility contracts and spot procurement in a supply chain," Econometrics 0512007, EconWPA.
- Xavier Brusset, 2005. "How information influences the cost of transport in a supply chain, a monte carlo simulation," Econometrics 0512008, EconWPA.
- Wang, Xiaolong & Liu, Liwen, 2007. "Coordination in a retailer-led supply chain through option contract," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(1-2), pages 115-127, October.
- Li, Ying & Gupta, Sudheer, 2011. "Strategic capability investments and competition for supply contracts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(2), pages 273-283, October.
- Takezawa, Naoya & Rajasekera, Jay & So, Kut C., 2007. "Risk hedging through forward supply contract and equity ownership in a spin-off decision," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 532-543, April.
- Xiong, Huachun & Chen, Bintong & Xie, Jinxing, 2011. "A composite contract based on buy back and quantity flexibility contracts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 559-567, May.
- Chen, Kebing, 2012. "Procurement strategies and coordination mechanism of the supply chain with one manufacturer and multiple suppliers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 125-135.
- Pezeshki, Yahya & Baboli, Armand & Cheikhrouhou, Naoufel & Modarres, Mohammad & Akbari Jokar, Mohammad R., 2013. "A rewarding-punishing coordination mechanism based on Trust in a divergent supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(3), pages 527-538.
- Zhao, Yingxue & Yang, Liu & Cheng, T.C.E. & Ma, Lijun & Shao, Xinjian, 2013. "A value-based approach to option pricing: The case of supply chain options," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 171-177.
- Xia, Mu & Xia, Nan, 2006. "The Complementary Impacts of e-Markets on Existing Supplier-Buyer Relationships in a Supply Chain," Working Papers 06-0111, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Gülpınar, N. & Oliveira, F.S., 2012. "Robust trading in spot and forward oligopolistic markets," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 35-45.
- Löffler, Clemens & Pfeiffer, Thomas & Schneider, Georg, 2012. "Controlling for supplier switching in the presence of real options and asymmetric information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 690-700.
- Xavier Brusset & Nico Temme, 2005. "Transport contract optimization under information asymmetry: an example," Econometrics 0512005, EconWPA.
- Xing, Wei & Wang, Shouyang & Liu, Liming, 2012. "Optimal ordering and pricing strategies in the presence of a B2B spot market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 87-98.
- Xu, He, 2010. "Managing production and procurement through option contracts in supply chains with random yield," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 306-313, August.
- Karl Inderfurth & Peter Kelle & Rainer Kleber, 2011. "Dual Sourcing Using Capacity Reservation and Spot Market: Optimal Procurement Policy and Heuristic Parameter Determination," FEMM Working Papers 110014, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Brusset, Xavier, 2009. "Choosing a transport contract over multiple periods," MPRA Paper 18392, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Jan 2009.
- Inderfurth, Karl & Kelle, Peter & Kleber, Rainer, 2013. "Dual sourcing using capacity reservation and spot market: Optimal procurement policy and heuristic parameter determination," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(2), pages 298-309.
- Zhao, Yingxue & Ma, Lijun & Xie, Gang & Cheng, T.C.E., 2013. "Coordination of supply chains with bidirectional option contracts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 375-381.
- Xavier Brusset, 2005. "The impact of coordination and information on transport procurement," Microeconomics 0504007, EconWPA.
- Martinez de Albeniz, Victor & Simchi-Levi, David, 2007. "Competition in the supply option market," IESE Research Papers D/718, IESE Business School.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.