Production, inventory, and pricing under cost and demand learning effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 117 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Other versions of this item:
- Kort, P.M. & Jorgensen, S. & Zaccour, A., 1999. "Production, inventory and pricing under cost and demand learning effects," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-80097, Tilburg University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thompson, Gerald L. & Sethi, Suresh P. & Teng, Jinn-Tsair, 1984. "Strong planning and forecast horizons for a model with simultaneous price and production decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 378-388, June.
- Engelbert Dockner & Steffen Jørgensen, 1988. "Optimal Pricing Strategies for New Products in Dynamic Oligopolies," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(4), pages 315-334.
- Dotan, A. & Gross, M. & Lieber, Z., 1985. "Optimal production in the presence of learning," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 79-83.
- Clarke, Frank H & Darrough, Masako N & Heineke, John M, 1982. "Optimal Pricing Policy in the Presence of Experience Effects," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(4), pages 517-30, October.
- Jehoshua Eliashberg & Richard Steinberg, 1987. "Marketing-Production Decisions in an Industrial Channel of Distribution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(8), pages 981-1000, August.
- Gaimon, Cheryl, 1988. "Simultaneous and dynamic price, production, inventory and capacity decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 426-441, June.
- Shlomo Kalish, 1983. "Monopolist Pricing with Dynamic Demand and Production Cost," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(2), pages 135-159.
- Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard, 1985. "Optimal pricing and production in an inventory model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 45-56, January.
- De Giovanni, Pietro, 2011. "Quality improvement vs. advertising support: Which strategy works better for a manufacturer?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(2), pages 119-130, January.
- Steffen Jørgensen, 2011. "Intertemporal Contracting in a Supply Chain," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 280-300, June.
- Jorgensen, S. & Kort, P.M., 2002.
"Optimal pricing and inventory policies: Centralized and decentralized decision making,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-90066, Tilburg University.
- Jorgensen, Steffen & Kort, Peter M., 2002. "Optimal pricing and inventory policies: Centralized and decentralized decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(3), pages 578-600, May.
- Lin, Pei-Chun, 2008. "Optimal pricing, production rate, and quality under learning effects," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(11), pages 1152-1159, November.
- Erickson, Gary M., 2012. "Transfer pricing in a dynamic marketing-operations interface," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 326-333.
- Erickson, Gary M., 2011. "A differential game model of the marketing-operations interface," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(2), pages 394-402, June.
- Wu, Chin-Chun & Chou, Chao-Yu & Huang, Chikong, 2009. "Optimal price, warranty length and production rate for free replacement policy in the static demand market," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 29-39, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.