Optimal pricing, production rate, and quality under learning effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 61 (2008)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kort, P.M. & Jorgensen, S. & Zaccour, A., 1999.
"Production, inventory and pricing under cost and demand learning effects,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-80097, Tilburg University.
- Jorgensen, Steffen & Kort, Peter M. & Zaccour, Georges, 1999. "Production, inventory, and pricing under cost and demand learning effects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 382-395, September.
- Jehoshua Eliashberg & Richard Steinberg, 1991. "Competitive Strategies for Two Firms with Asymmetric Production Cost Structures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(11), pages 1452-1473, November.
- Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Thompson, Gerald L., 1996. "Optimal strategies for general price-quality decision models of new products with learning production costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 476-489, September.
- K. Sridhar Moorthy, 1988. "Product and Price Competition in a Duopoly," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(2), pages 141-168.
- Shlomo Kalish, 1983. "Monopolist Pricing with Dynamic Demand and Production Cost," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(2), pages 135-159.
- Clarke, Frank H & Darrough, Masako N & Heineke, John M, 1982. "Optimal Pricing Policy in the Presence of Experience Effects," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(4), pages 517-30, October.
- Theodore S. Glickman & Paul D. Berger, 1976. "Optimal Price and Protection Period Decisions for a Product Under Warranty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(12), pages 1381-1390, August.
- Guillermo Gallego & Garrett van Ryzin, 1994. "Optimal Dynamic Pricing of Inventories with Stochastic Demand over Finite Horizons," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(8), pages 999-1020, August.
- Engelbert Dockner & Steffen Jørgensen, 1988. "Optimal Pricing Strategies for New Products in Dynamic Oligopolies," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(4), pages 315-334.
- Subramanian Balachander & Kannan Srinivasan, 1994. "Selection of Product Line Qualities and Prices to Signal Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(7), pages 824-841, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.