A multi-objective model for locating fire stations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 110 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hasan Pirkul & David A. Schilling, 1988. "The Siting of Emergency Service Facilities with Workload Capacities and Backup Service," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(7), pages 896-908, July.
- Jan M. Chaiken, 1978. "Transfer of Emergency Service Deployment Models to Operating Agencies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(7), pages 719-731, March.
- Doeksen, Gerald A. & Oehrtman, Robert L., 1976. "Optimum Locations For A Rural Fire System: A Study Of Major County, Oklahoma," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(02), December.
- Tsouros, C. & Satratzemi, M., 1994. "Supply centers allocation under budget restrictions minimizing the longest delivery time," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-3), pages 373-377, June.
- Schilling, David A. & Revelle, Charles & Cohon, Jared & Elzinga, D. Jack, 1980. "Some models for fire protection locational decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-7, July.
- ReVelle, Charles, 1993. "Facility siting and integer-friendly programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 147-158, March.
- Galvao, Roberto Dieguez & ReVelle, Charles, 1996. "A Lagrangean heuristic for the maximal covering location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 114-123, January.
- Chevalier, Philippe & Thomas, Isabelle & Geraets, David & Goetghebeur, Els & Janssens, Olivier & Peeters, Dominique & Plastria, Frank, 2012.
"Locating fire stations: An integrated approach for Belgium,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 173-182.
- CHEVALIER, Philippe & THOMAS, Isabelle & GERAETS, David & GOETGHEBEUR, Els, . "Locating fire stations: an integrated approach for Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2390, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CHEVALIER, Philippe & THOMAS, Isabelle & GERAETS, David & GOETGHEBEUR, Els, 2010. "Locating fire-stations: an integrated approach for Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers 2010008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Colebrook, Marcos & Sicilia, Joaquin, 2007. "A polynomial algorithm for the multicriteria cent-dian location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1008-1024, June.
- Degel, Dirk & Wiesche, Lara & Rachuba, Sebastian & Werners, Brigitte, 2014. "Reorganizing an existing volunteer fire station network in Germany," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 149-157.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.