R&D competition between public and private sectors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 50 (2006)
Issue (Month): 6 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2008:i:33:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sheng, Li, 2010. "Competing or cooperating to host mega events: A simple model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 375-379, January.
- Jianhu Zhang & Changying Li, 2013. "Endogenous R&D spillover and location choice in a mixed oligopoly," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 459-477, October.
- Susumu Cato, 2008. "Public monopoly, mixed oligopoly and productive efficiency: a generalization," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(24), pages 1-7.
- Hiroaki Ino & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2009.
"What role should public enterprises play in free-entry markets?,"
Discussion Paper Series
46, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2009.
- Hiroaki Ino & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2010. "What role should public enterprises play in free-entry markets?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 213-230, November.
- Mukherjee, Arijit & Suetrong, Kullapat, 2009. "Privatization, strategic foreign direct investment and host-country welfare," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 775-785, October.
- Kumar, Ashutosh & Saha, Bibhas, 2008. "Spatial competition in a mixed duopoly with one partially nationalized firm," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 326-341, June.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2006:i:8:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2008:i:24:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2012. "Welfare consequence of an asymmetric regulation in a mixed Bertrand duopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 94-96.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima & Ikuo Ishibashi, 2009. "Privatization and entries of foreign enterprises in a differentiated industry," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 98(3), pages 203-219, December.
- Susumu Cato, 2008. "Mixed oligopoly, productive efficiency, and spillover," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(33), pages 1-5.
- Kesavayuth, Dusanee & Zikos, Vasileios, 2013. "R&D versus output subsidies in mixed markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 293-296.
- Bontems, Philippe & Vercammen, James, 2006. "Public regulation of R&D racings," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21367, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2008:i:12:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoshio Kamijo & Yasuhiko Nakamura, 2009. "Stable market structures from merger activities in mixed oligopoly with asymmetric costs," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 1-24, September.
- Buehler, Stefan & Wey, Simon, 2012. "When Do State-Owned Firms Crowd Out Private Investment?," Economics Working Paper Series 1209, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Akira Ogawa, 2009. "Payoff dominance and risk dominance in the observable delay game: a note," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 97(3), pages 265-272, July.
- Saha, Souresh, 2014. "Firm's objective function and product and process R&D," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 484-494.
- Shinjiro Miyazawa, 2008. "Innovative Interaction in Mixed Market: An Effect of Agency Problem in State-Owned Firm," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(12), pages 1-8.
- Stefan Bühler & Simon Wey, 2010. "Demand-Enhancing Investment in Mixed Duopoly," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-16, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.