Regulating innovative activity : The role of a public firm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Industrial Organization.
Volume (Year): 11 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551
Other versions of this item:
- Flavio Delbono & Vincenzo Denicolo, 1991. "Regulating Innovative Activity: the Role of a Public Firm," Working Papers 117, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2009. "Capacity Investment and Mixed Duopoly with State-Owned and Labor-Managed Firms," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(1), pages 49-64, May.
- Rajeev K. Goel, 1999. "On contracting for uncertain R&D," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 99-106.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2008. "International mixed duopoly and strategic commitments," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 421-432, February.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2010. "Domestic and international mixed models with price competition," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 1-7, March.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2007:i:8:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Sappington & J. Sidak, 2003. "Incentives for Anticompetitive Behavior by Public Enterprises," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 183-206, May.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2008:i:24:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naseem, Anwar & Oehmke, James F., 2002. "Should The Public Sector Conduct Genomics R&D?," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19842, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Naseem, Anwar & Oehmke, James F., 2006. "Spillovers, Joint Ventures and Social Welfare in a Mixed Duopoly R&D Race," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21351, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sappington, David E. M. & Sidak, J. Gregory, 1999. "Incentives for Anticompetitive Behavior by Public Enterprises," Working paper 528, Regulation2point0.
- Vasileios Zikos, 2007. "Equilibrium and Optimal R&D Roles in a Mixed Market," Discussion Paper Series 2007_08, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2007.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2011. "A Quantity-Setting Mixed Duopoly with Inventory Investment as a Coordination Device," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 12(1), pages 109-119, May.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2008:i:33:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vasileios Zikos, 2008.
"R&D Collaboration Networks in Mixed Oligopoly,"
2008.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2013. "A Two-production-period Model with State-owned and Labour-managed Firms," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(1), pages 41-56, April.
- Giannakas, Konstantinos & Fulton, Murray E., 2003. "Agricultural Cooperatives And Cost-Reducing R&D In The Agri-Food System," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22193, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.