The costs of uncoordinated regulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 46 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Groot, F. & Withagen, C.A.A.M. & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 2003.
"Strong time-consistency in the cartel-versus-fringe model,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-117032, Tilburg University.
- Groot, Fons & Withagen, Cees & de Zeeuw, Aart, 2003. "Strong time-consistency in the cartel-versus-fringe model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 287-306, November.
- Groot, A.M. & Withagen, C.A.A.M. & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1996. "Strong Time-Consistency in the Cartel-versus-Fringe Model," Discussion Paper 1996-22, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gilbert, Richard J., 1989.
"Mobility barriers and the value of incumbency,"
Handbook of Industrial Organization,
in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 475-535
- Richard J. Gilbert., 1988. "Mobility Barriers and the Value of Incumbency," Economics Working Papers 8895, University of California at Berkeley.
- Gilbert, Richard, 1988. "Mobility Barriers and the Value of Incumbency," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt52q9j63w, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Gilbert, Richard & Stiglitz, Joseph, 1983. "Strategic Considerations in Invention and Innovation: The Case of Natural Resources," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1439-48, September.
- Buchanan, James M, 1969. "External Diseconomies, Corrective Taxes, and Market Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 174-77, March.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Dasgupta, Partha, 1981. " Market Structure and Resource Extraction under Uncertainty," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(2), pages 318-33.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Stiglitz, Joseph, 1981. "Resource Depletion under Technological Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 85-104, January.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 1981. " Resource Pricing and Technological Innovations under Oligopoly: A Theoretical Exploration," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(2), pages 289-317.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen, 1996.
"Electricity Restructuring and Regional Air Pollution,"
dp-96-17, Resources For the Future.
- Palmer, Karen & Burtraw, Dallas, 1997. "Electricity restructuring and regional air pollution," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 139-174, March.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Gilbert, Richard J & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1982. "Invention and Innovation under Alternative Market Structures: The Case of Natural Resources," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(4), pages 567-82, October.
- Bulow, Jeremy, 1986. "An Economic Theory of Planned Obsolescence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 101(4), pages 729-49, November.
- Gilbert, Richard J & Newbery, David M G, 1982. "Preemptive Patenting and the Persistence of Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 514-26, June.
- Newbery, David M & Pollitt, Michael G, 1997. "The Restructuring and Privatization of Britain's CEGB--Was It Worth It?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 269-303, September.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E. & Dasgupta, Partha, 1982. "Market structure and resource depletion: A contribution to the theory of intertemporal monopolistic competition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 128-164, October.
- Timo Goeschl & Timothy Swanson, 2002. "The Social Value of Biodiversity for R&D," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(4), pages 477-504, August.
- Dario Mock & Grischa Perino, 2008. "Wasting innovation: barriers to entry and European regulation on waste electronic equipment," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 1-10, August.
- Timo Goeschl & Timothy Swanson, 2003. "On Biology and Technology: The Economics of Managing Biotechnologies," Working Papers 2003.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.