Entry Deterrence and Environmental Regulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford in its series Economics Papers with number 1997-W9.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.nuff.ox.ac.uk/economics/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Groot, A.M. & Withagen, C.A.A.M. & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1996.
"Strong Time-Consistency in the Cartel-versus-Fringe Model,"
1996-22, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Groot, Fons & Withagen, Cees & de Zeeuw, Aart, 2003. "Strong time-consistency in the cartel-versus-fringe model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 287-306, November.
- Groot, F. & Withagen, C.A.A.M. & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 2003. "Strong time-consistency in the cartel-versus-fringe model," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-117032, Tilburg University.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 1981. " Resource Pricing and Technological Innovations under Oligopoly: A Theoretical Exploration," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(2), pages 289-317.
- Gilbert, Richard J & Newbery, David M G, 1982. "Preemptive Patenting and the Persistence of Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 514-26, June.
- Klemperer, Paul D, 1987. "Entry Deterrence in Markets with Consumer Switching Costs," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(388a), pages 99-117, Supplemen.
- Richard J. Gilbert., 1988.
"Mobility Barriers and the Value of Incumbency,"
Economics Working Papers
8895, University of California at Berkeley.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Gilbert, Richard & Stiglitz, Joseph, 1983. "Strategic Considerations in Invention and Innovation: The Case of Natural Resources," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1439-48, September.
- Charles F. Manson & Stephen Polasky, 1993.
"Entry Deterrence In The Commons,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
209, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E. & Dasgupta, Partha, 1982. "Market structure and resource depletion: A contribution to the theory of intertemporal monopolistic competition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 128-164, October.
- Klemperer, Paul, 1989. "Price Wars Caused by Switching Costs," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(3), pages 405-20, July.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1979.
"The Role of Investment in Entry-Deterrence,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
140, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Dasgupta, Partha, 1981. " Market Structure and Resource Extraction under Uncertainty," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(2), pages 318-33.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Gilbert, Richard J & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1982. "Invention and Innovation under Alternative Market Structures: The Case of Natural Resources," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(4), pages 567-82, October.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Stiglitz, Joseph, 1981. "Resource Depletion under Technological Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 85-104, January.
- Mason, Robin, 2002. "Cost-Raising Strategies in a Symmetric, Dynamic Duopoly," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 317-35, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Collett).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.