A model of health plan choice:: Inferring preferences and perceptions from a combination of revealed preference and attitudinal data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 89 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tülin Erdem, 1996. "A Dynamic Analysis of Market Structure Based on Panel Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 359-378.
- Keane, Michael P, 1994. "A Computationally Practical Simulation Estimator for Panel Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 95-116, January.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1997.
"Simulated maximum likelihood estimation of dynamic discrete choice statistical models some Monte Carlo results,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-35.
- Lee, L.F., 1994. "Simulated Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Statistical Models--Some Monte Carlo Results," Papers 94-06, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Daniel McFadden, 1987.
"A Method of Simulated Moments for Estimation of Discrete Response Models Without Numerical Integration,"
464, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1989. "A Method of Simulated Moments for Estimation of Discrete Response Models without Numerical Integration," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 995-1026, September.
- Keane, Michael P, 1992. "A Note on Identification in the Multinomial Probit Model," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(2), pages 193-200, April.
- Geweke, John F. & Keane, Michael P. & Runkle, David E., 1997.
"Statistical inference in the multinomial multiperiod probit model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 125-165, September.
- John F. Geweke & Michael P. Keane & David E. Runkle, 1994. "Statistical inference in the multinomial multiperiod probit model," Staff Report 177, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Adamowicz W. & Louviere J. & Williams M., 1994. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods for Valuing Environmental Amenities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 271-292, May.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.