Testing specifications of economic agents' intertemporal optimum problems in the presence of alternative models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 30 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marmer, Vadim & Otsu, Taisuke, 2008.
"Optimal Comparison of Misspecified Moment Restriction Models under a Chosen Measure of Fit,"
Microeconomics.ca working papers
vadim_marmer-2008-13, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Jul 2011.
- Marmer, Vadim & Otsu, Taisuke, 2012. "Optimal comparison of misspecified moment restriction models under a chosen measure of fit," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 538-550.
- Vadim Marmer & Taisuke Otsu, 2009. "Optimal Comparison of Misspecified Moment Restriction Models under a Chosen Measure of Fit," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1724, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2011.
- Otsu, Taisuke & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2011.
"Testing For Nonnested Conditional Moment Restrictions Via Conditional Empirical Likelihood,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 114-153, February.
- Taisuke Otsu & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2005. "Testing for Non-nested Conditional Moment Retrictions via Conditional Empirical Likelihood," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1533, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ramalho, Joaquim J. S. & Smith, Richard J., 2002. "Generalized empirical likelihood non-nested tests," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 99-125, March.
- Otsu, Taisuke & Seo, Myung Hwan & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2012.
"Testing for non-nested conditional moment restrictions using unconditional empirical likelihood,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 370-382.
- Taisuke Otsu & Myung Hwan Seo & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2008. "Testing for Non-Nested Conditional Moment Restrictions Using Unconditional Empirical Likelihood," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1660, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eckstein, Z. & Leiderman, L., 1991.
"Seignorage and the Welfare Cost of Inflation; Evidence from an Intertemporal Model of Money and Consumption,"
7-91, Tel Aviv.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1992. "Seigniorage and the welfare cost of inflation: Evidence from an intertemporal model of money and consumption," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 389-410, June.
- Zvi Eckstein & Leonardo Leiderman, 1991. "Seigniorage and the welfare cost of inflation: evidence from an intertemporal model of money and consumption," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 40, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Asgharian, Hossein & Karlsson, Sonnie, 2006.
"Evaluating a nonlinear asset pricing model on international data,"
2006:5, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Asgharian, Hossein & Karlsson, Sonnie, 2008. "Evaluating a non-linear asset pricing model on international data," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 604-621, June.
- Olivier Armantier & Erwann Sbai, 2003.
"Estimation and Comparison of Treasury Auction Formats when Bidders are Asymmetric,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
03-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Erwann Sba� & Olivier Armantier, 2006. "Estimation and comparison of treasury auction formats when bidders are asymmetric," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 745-779.
- Olivier Armantier & Nourredine Lafhel, 2009. "Comparison of Auction Formats in Canadian Government Auctions," Working Papers 09-5, Bank of Canada.
- Ching-Sheng Mao, 1990. "Hypothesis testing and finite sample properties of generalized method of moments estimators: a Monte Carlo study," Working Paper 90-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- den Haan, Wouter J., 1995. "The term structure of interest rates in real and monetary economies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 909-940.
- Hodrick, Robert J. & Srivastava, Sanjay, 1987.
"Foreign currency futures,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 1-24, February.
- Chris Downing & Richard Stanton & Nancy Wallace, 2003. "An empirical test of a two-factor mortgage valuation model: how much do house prices matter?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- McAleer, Michael, 1995. "The significance of testing empirical non-nested models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 149-171, May.
- Vadim Khramov & John Ridings Lee, 2013. "The Economic Performance Index (EPI): an Intuitive Indicator for Assessing a Country's Economic Performance Dynamics in an Historical Perspective," IMF Working Papers 13/214, International Monetary Fund.
- Downing, Chris & Stanton, Richard & Wallace, Nancy E., 2003. "An Empirical Test of a Two-Factor Mortgage Valuation Model: How Much Do House Prices Matter?," Research Program in Finance, Working Paper Series qt2qb613r5, Research Program in Finance, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Fisher, Jonas D. M., 1997. "Relative prices, complementarities and comovement among components of aggregate expenditures," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 449-474, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.