Dynamic models of the labor force behavior of married women which can be estimated using limited amounts of past information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 27 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Konstantinos Tatsiramos, 2008.
"Fertility and Female Employment Dynamics in Europe: The Effect of Using Alternative Econometric Modeling Assumptions,"
643, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Pierre‐Carl Michaud & Konstantinos Tatsiramos, 2011. "Fertility and female employment dynamics in Europe: the effect of using alternative econometric modeling assumptions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(4), pages 641-668, 06.
- Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2008. "Fertility and Female Employment Dynamics in Europe: The Effect of Using Alternative Econometric Modeling Assumptions," IZA Discussion Papers 3853, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bjornsen, Hild-Marte, 1999. "Off-farm labour decisions of Norwegian farm Households," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa025, European Regional Science Association.
- Vera-Toscano, Esperanza & Weersink, Alfons & Phimister, Euan, 2001. "Female Employment Rates and Labour Market Attachment in Rural Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2001153e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Luka Juvančič & Emil Erjavec, 2005.
"Intertemporal analysis of employment decisions on agricultural holdings in Slovenia,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(2), pages 153-161, 09.
- Juvancic, Luka & Erjavec, Emil, 2003. "Intertemporal Analysis Of Employment Decisions On Agricultural Holdings In Slovenia," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25840, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dostie, Benoit & Kromann, Lene, 2012.
"Labour Supply and Taxes: New Estimates of the Responses of Wives to Husbands' Wages,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6392, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benoit Dostie, 2012. "Labour Supply and Taxes: New Estimates of the Responses of Wives to Husbands’ Wages," Cahiers de recherche 12-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Sauer, Robert M., 2009.
"Life cycle employment and fertility across institutional environments,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 274-292, April.
- Daniela Del Boca & Robert M. Sauer, 2006. "Life Cycle Employment and Fertility Across Institutional Environments," CHILD Working Papers wp14_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Sauer, Robert M., 2006. "Life Cycle Employment and Fertility Across Institutional Environments," IZA Discussion Papers 2285, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniela Del Boca & Robert M. Sauer, 2006. "Life Cycle Employment and Fertility Across Institutional Environments," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 20, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Glick, Peter & Sahn, David, 2005. "Intertemporal female labor force behavior in a developing country: what can we learn from a limited panel?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 23-45, February.
- Keane, Michael P. & Sauer, Robert M., 2006.
"Classification Error in Dynamic Discrete Choice Models: Implications for Female Labor Supply Behavior,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2332, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael P. Keane & Robert M. Sauer, 2009. "Classification Error in Dynamic Discrete Choice Models: Implications for Female Labor Supply Behavior," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 77(3), pages 975-991, 05.
- Nakamura, Alice & Nakamura, Masao, 1998. "Model specification and endogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 213-237.
- BROSIG, Stephan & GLAUBEN, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & WANG, Xiaobing, 2009. "Persistence of full- and part-time farming in Southern China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 360-371, June.
- Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Stallmann, Judith I., 1992. "Supply And Demand For Married Female Labor: Rural And Urban Differences In The Southern United States," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Wang, Qiuyan & Findeis, Jill L., 2004. "Do Women Earn Less In Rural Areas? An Empirical Analysis Of The Female Rural-Urban Wage Differential," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19982, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wang, Xiaobing, 2007. "Labor market behavior of Chinese rural households during transition," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 42, number 92321.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.