Empirical evidence of causality from consumer to wholesale prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Muhammad Shahbaz, 2013.
"Modelling the Relationship between Whole Sale Price and Consumer Price Indices: Cointegration and Causality Analysis for India,"
Global Business Review,
International Management Institute, vol. 14(3), pages 397-411, September.
- Tiwari, Aviral & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2010. "Modelling the Relationship between Whole Sale Price and Consumer Price Indices: Cointegration and Causality Analysis for India," MPRA Paper 27333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emerick, Paula A. & Willett, Lois Schertz & Novakovic, Andrew M., 1993. "Incorporating Price Regulation in Causality Tests for Dairy Markets," Staff Papers 121338, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Suresh K.G., & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric, 2014.
"Causality between consumer price and producer price: Evidence from Mexico,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 432-440.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Suresh K.G. & Mohamed Arouri & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Causality between consumer price and producer price: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2014-292, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Tahir, Mohammad Iqbal, 2012.
"Does CPI Granger-cause WPI? New extensions from frequency domain approach in Pakistan,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1592-1597.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Kumar, A.T.K. & Mohammad, Iqbal Tahir, 2012. "Does CPI Granger-Cause WPI? New Extensions from Frequency Domain Approach in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 38816, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 May 2012.
- Nasir Hamid Rao & Syed Kalim Hyder Bukhari, 2011.
"Asymmetric Shocks and Co-movement of Price Indices,"
- Rao, Nasir Hamid & Bukhari, Syed Kalim Hyder, 2010. "Asymmetric Shocks and Co-movement of Price Indices," MPRA Paper 28723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wai Cheung Ip, 2000. "An Exact Test For The Choice Of The Combination Of First Differences And Percentage Changes In Linear Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 31, Society for Computational Economics.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar, 2012. "An empirical investigation of causality between producers' price and consumers' price indices in Australia in frequency domain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1571-1578.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Mutascu, Mihai & Andries, Alin Marius, 2013. "Decomposing time-frequency relationship between producer price and consumer price indices in Romania through wavelet analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 151-159.
- Kwon, Dae-Heum & Koo, Won W., 2013. "Price Transmission Mechanism among Disaggregated Processing Stages of Food: Demand-Pull or Cost-Push?," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 35(5), January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.