Bounding parameters in a linear regression model with a mismeasured regressor using additional information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 133 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Iwata, Shigeru, 1992. "Instrumental variables estimation in errors-in-variables models when instruments are correlated with errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 297-322.
- Edward Leamer, 1906.
"Errors in Variables in Linear Systems,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
406, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Thomas J. Kane & Cecilia Elena Rouse & Douglas Staiger, 1999. "Estimating Returns to Schooling When Schooling is Misreported," NBER Working Papers 7235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klepper, Steven, 1988. "Bounding the effects of measurement error in regressions involving dichotomous variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 343-359, March.
- Erickson, Timothy, 1993. "Restricting Regression Slopes in the Errors-in-Variables Model by Bounding the Error Correlation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 959-69, July.
- Joshua Angrist & Alan Krueger, 1998.
"Empirical Strategies in Labor Economics,"
780, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Leamer, Edward E, 1982. "Sets of Posterior Means with Bounded Variance Priors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 725-36, May.
- Bound, John, et al, 1994. "Evidence on the Validity of Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Labor Market Data," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(3), pages 345-68, July.
- Krasker, William S. & Pratt, John W., 1987. "Bounding the effects of proxy variables on instrumental-variables coefficients," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 233-252, July.
- Erickson, Timothy, 1989. "Proper Posteriors from Improper Priors for an Unidentified Errors-in-Variables Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1299-1316, November.
- Klepper, Steven & Leamer, Edward E, 1984. "Consistent Sets of Estimates for Regressions with Errors in All Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 163-83, January.
- Bound, John & Brown, Charles & Mathiowetz, Nancy, 2001. "Measurement error in survey data," Handbook of Econometrics, in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 59, pages 3705-3843 Elsevier.
- Klepper, Steven, 1988. "Regressor diagnostics for the classical errors-in-variables model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 225-250, February.
- Krasker, William S & Pratt, John W, 1986. "Bounding the Effects of Proxy Variables on Regression Coefficients," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 641-55, May.
- Bollinger, Christopher R., 1996. "Bounding mean regressions when a binary regressor is mismeasured," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 387-399, August.
- Deng, Ping & Hu, Yingyao, 2009. "Bounding the effect of a dichotomous regressor with arbitrary measurement errors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 256-260, December.
- Jan F. Kiviet, 2012. "Identification and Inference in a Simultaneous Equation under Alternative Information Sets and Sampling Schemes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-128/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bhatta, Bharat P. & Larsen, Odd I., 2011. "Errors in variables in multinomial choice modeling: A simulation study applied to a multinomial logit model of travel mode choice," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 326-335, March.
- Timothy Halliday, 2007.
"Mismeasured Household Size and Its Implications for the Identification of Economies of Scale,"
200709, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Timothy J. Halliday, 2010. "Mismeasured Household Size and its Implications for the Identification of Economies of Scale," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(2), pages 246-262, 04.
- Halliday, Timothy J., 2008. "Mismeasured Household Size and Its Implications for the Identification of Economies of Scale," IZA Discussion Papers 3896, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan F. Kiviet, 2012.
"Identification and Inference in a Simultaneous Equation under Alternative Information Sets and Sampling Schemes,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
12-128/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jan F. Kiviet, 2013. "Identification and inference in a simultaneous equation under alternative information sets and sampling schemes," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 16(1), pages S24-S59, 02.
- Jan F. KIVIET, 2012. "Identification and Inference in a Simultaneous Equation Under Alternative Information Sets and Sampling Schemes," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 1207, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Molinari, Francesca, 2005.
"Partial Identification of Probability Distributions with Misclassified Data,"
05-10, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Molinari, Francesca, 2008. "Partial identification of probability distributions with misclassified data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 81-117, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.