Restricting Regression Slopes in the Errors-in-Variables Model by Bounding the Error Correlation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 61 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Temple, J., 1995.
"Testing the Augmented Solow Models,"
106, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Bontemps, Christian & Magnac, Thierry & Maurin, Eric, 2007.
"Set Identified Linear Models,"
IDEI Working Papers
494, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Christian Bontemps & Thierry Magnac & Eric Maurin, 2011. "Set identified linear models," CeMMAP working papers CWP13/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bontemps, Christian & Magnac, Thierry & Maurin, Eric, 2009. "Set Identified Linear Models," TSE Working Papers 09-090, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Magnac, Thierry, 2014.
"Identification partielle: méthodes et conséquences pour les applications empiriques,"
TSE Working Papers
14-458, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Magnac, Thierry, 2014. "Identification partielle: méthodes et conséquences pour les applications empiriques," IDEI Working Papers 814, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jan F. Kiviet, 2012.
"Identification and Inference in a Simultaneous Equation under Alternative Information Sets and Sampling Schemes,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
12-128/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jan F. Kiviet, 2013. "Identification and inference in a simultaneous equation under alternative information sets and sampling schemes," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 16(1), pages S24-S59, 02.
- Jan F. KIVIET, 2012. "Identification and Inference in a Simultaneous Equation Under Alternative Information Sets and Sampling Schemes," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 1207, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Susanne Schennach, 2012. "Measurement error in nonlinear models- a review," CeMMAP working papers CWP41/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hu, Yingyao, 2006. "Bounding parameters in a linear regression model with a mismeasured regressor using additional information," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 51-70, July.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2012128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erickson, Timothy & Whited, Toni M., 2005. "Proxy-quality thresholds: Theory and applications," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 131-151, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.